OK smarty pants, post something simple that most people don't know.

by JH 101 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

OK, lets see if you guys know the answer to this simple question.

If you have a car with a mechanical speedometer and odometer, not digital, and if you back up, will your mileage on the dial back up?

example: If you have 47,108. 7 miles on the odometer and you back up, for a few hundred feet, will the mileage also back up slowly to 47,108.6 and so on....?

Yes it will. I did that often with every car I had in the past. Every time I told someone about this, they didn't believe me, so I proved it to them each and every time...

Today with the digiatal speedometers and odometers, it doesn' work anymore.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

What is artificial vanilla made of?

A byproduct of paper-mill waste.

Kwin

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Did you know that 20 million babies are born in India each year which is almost the population of Australia... (22 million)

• Jourles
    Jourles

Did you know that a lot of people think that their cell phones communicate with satellites in the sky?

They don't. They communicate with terrestrial-based sites. In some tightly zoned cities, antennas can be stealthed to where you may never know where a cellsite is located.

• Jourles
    Jourles

Before someone says that some cellphones do communicate with satellites, there are a couple of companies that provide that type of service. But not what most people use.

• hillbilly
    hillbilly

Selfridge Air Force Base, near Detroit is named for Lt Thomas Selfridge, US Army. Selfridge, a Michigan native, was the first passenger killed in an aircraft accident. He was with one of the Wright brothers during a demonstration flight for the Army.

~Hill

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

I guess this is for men, did you know that woman have different types of orgasms? Internal and cliteral? Ok my mind is in the gutter!

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Concrete facts:

Concrete will get hard under water, in addition, the longer it stays wet, the harder it gets...

Cement and Concrete are two very different things, cement is really only one of 4 components of concrete, which is actually cement, water, fine aggregate (sand), and coarse aggregate (rock or stone).

Concrete ALWAYS cracks, the joints you see are actually there to control the cracking, too few joints or corners always result in more cracking.

WLG - Of the "formerly a concrete technologist class"

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

JH:
    Ever see "Ferris Bueller's Day Off"? LOL

It's contrary to the laws of physics, and aerodynamically impossible, for a Bumblebee to fly...

...and yet it does...

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

most people dont know that if you ride a bike downhill you dont gotta pedal....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit