The verdict is in! Michael Jackson is . . . . . . . . NOT GUILTY!

by nicolaou 138 Replies latest social current

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    In fact, I can count the people I would trust to babysit my kids on one hand, and still have fingers left over.

I feel the same as you on this matter. For that I completely agree.

As for the "few reasons" you can think of as to why I didn't answer your question initially, the truth of the matter is your question was not worthy of a response. It is entirely irrelevant to the discussion and appears to be nothing but a precursor to a personal attack. I'm hoping my assessment of your intentions was inaccurate.

I for one do not seek attack for your personal well being. I am not the sort. I disagree with my questions being "irrelevant" to the discussion. My question does have a bearing and a connection with the issue. It is very relevant. You may see it as not worthy to answer my questions. I for one thought it was. Mainly for my personal view upon you. I know sleeping with a Child is not breaking the law. It is a Moral issue as Evilforce has kindly bestowed upon us. However isn't Laws mainly based upon morals? Who is it to think stealing is a crime if it were not for morals to act as an influence? My intentions were not made to put so unkindly but for someone with an inquiring mind. Brooke

Sorry for the defensiveness, Brooke, but I have a habit of being a target for personal attacks. Hence, my objection to your call for my personal opinion; such questions generally precede personal attacks. I understand that was not your intention . . . Peace!

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I too am a target for personal attacks.

One thing that I have learned on here with people is never have a opinion that does not agree with theirs. Oh and try not to have a good time because your thread will be locked!

peace and chicken grease!

Brooke

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

I kind of think he was innocent too. He's a weirdo, and odd and probably has some mental disorders. No I wouldn't let my kids sleep near him, but you have to look at the fact that this family tried to sue anyone they can. As a nurse, I run across like every 10th or 15th patient is just determined to find something to sue us over. And more often than not, it's the old patient's grown son or daughter adoment in finding something to sue over. It's disgusting and annoying. They sit there with a pen and notepad and just write down everything we do and ask for a copy of the chart, etc. It's absolutely ridiculous, but that's reality, and there are just plenty of people out there like that.

That said....I think this mother of the child was one of those people, end of story.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I have a habit of being a target for personal attacks

I think it's your Nixon avitar, try changing it to something less rightwing conservative, it may help.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

No one here was talking about suing anyone as this was a criminal matter. It may still come to a lawsuit as you recall that happened in the OJ Simpson case. Even though he was found not guilty criminally he was still found liable for their deaths in a civil suite.

Will

• freedom96
    freedom96

If Jackson is actually innocent, he needs to not put himself in these type situations again.

I don't know about the past issues and accusations, but I do not believe this particular kid was molested. There is just too much room for doubt with the entire family, and their history. Not enough to convict, on this charge.

Remember, whether we like it or not, legally, he cannot be found guilty just because he may have done it before. This case was for this kid, and this one only.

Legally speaking, I think the jury got it right.

As far as what he has done in the past, I don't know. I fear that maybe he did do it. At which point, that is when he should have gone to trial. However, even that family was more interested in the money than justice.

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem
    As I said, our system isn’t perfect but it’s the best one out there.

Jula, is it really? How many othe systems do you know then?

• avishai
    avishai
    ...and everybody here says hes still a pervert eh?Just cos of his JW connection i suspect?

Get over it all you "experts".Hes a strange chap..but he aint no Paedophile.

Oh yeah. And your sure ....how? I've worked with abused kids for years. If it walks like a duck.... This guy is MORE guilty than OJ. And fleaman? I hope you don't have kids.

• Simon
    Simon

What a great advert for American justice.

What a pathetic joke.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit