The verdict is in! Michael Jackson is . . . . . . . . NOT GUILTY!

by nicolaou 138 Replies latest social current

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

They said Not Guilty! They did not say Innocent!

Brooke

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Am I naive or would the verdicts have been as comprehensive in any other country? I don't think this would have happened in Britain.

• JH
    JH

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/nevercoppedafeel.swf give it 30 seconds to download...

• jula71
    jula71

Oh good......just said he's planning a concert tour........I'm gonna be sick. Lock up your kids!!!!

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Yep, as some have said NOT GUILTY is not the same as INNOCENT - I've changed the topic title accordingly.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

...and everybody here says hes still a pervert eh?Just cos of his JW connection i suspect?

Get over it all you "experts".Hes a strange chap..but he aint no Paedophile.

• Mastodon
    Mastodon

All dubbies rejoice. They'll probably make an announcement on tomorrow's meeting

• jula71
    jula71

...and everybody here says hes still a pervert eh?Just cos of his JW connection i suspect?

No, because he ADMITTED on TV he shares his bed with children and his past history. I feel bad for the next kid. This gives him a green light for the next time. Our system isn’t perfect. This just proves that.

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

Jula i agree hes an Idiot and his behaviour is unacceptable..im not even a fan....but the People who accused him of this awful stuff seemed to be of a certain type of "grifters"as they were called on the News tonight.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

I don't think anyone here called him a paedophile - after a unanimous aquital on all charges that wouldn't be too wise. But I do think calling him a "strange chap" is rather understating things - like saying Bin Laden is a "bit naughty".

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit