The verdict is in! Michael Jackson is . . . . . . . . NOT GUILTY!

by nicolaou 138 Replies latest social current

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

I don't think anyone here called him a paedophile

you dont have to...no smoke without fire etc etc.....

He is guilty of being a complete Nutter and for his sake as much as anyone else he should be banned from having the Kids over.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    ...and everybody here says hes still a pervert eh?Just cos of his JW connection i suspect?

Get over it all you "experts".Hes a strange chap..but he aint no Paedophile.

Don't say everybody....I don't think anything about his JW past has anything to do with this! I think he is weird and odd one! As you say he "ain't no Pedophile"....Well what makes you the expert? He is Not Guilty! They didn't say he is Innocent! So I say to you Oh dear fleaman...Please do not tell us Our opinions are wrong when your opinion may disagree. Also, speak more intelligently when making a point based on our expert advice! Brooke

• fleaman uk
    fleaman uk

So I say to you Oh dear fleaman...Please do not tell us Our opinions are wrong when your opinion may disagree. Also, speak more intelligently when making a point based on our expert advice! Oh God here we go

• jula71
    jula71

There I think you nailed it. He should not be allowed kids in the manner that he has been. Getting off scott-free empowers him, he must think he’s untouchable now.

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Oh God here we go

I can say the same! Brooke

He is innocent, because despite the efforts of conservatives in the USA, one is "innocent" until PROVEN guilty.

• by grace
    by grace
    http://media.ebaumsworld.com/nevercoppedafeel.swf give it 30 seconds to download...

JH, that is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!!!!! Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

He is innocent, because despite the efforts of conservatives in the USA, one is "innocent" until PROVEN guilty. I respect the jury decision. However, I believe it was the libs that immediately tried to pull the race card.

• William Penwell
    William Penwell

The little freak was not guilty, no surprise. The consensus from the different commentators was that the prosecution didn't prove their case. I am just afraid of the precedence that has been set with this decision. From now on it is OK for an adult to let minor children sleep with them because MJ did it. Also all those people that stood out the court house holding up signs made me sick. I wonder how many of them would let their kids sleep with MJ?

I guess CNN/FOX news will be forced to report on some real news....

Will

"I am just afraid of the precedence that has been set with this decision. From now on it is OK for an adult to let minor children sleep with them because MJ did it."

This case did not set any precedents whatsoever, at least not yet. It has always been ok for adults to sleep with minor children; it is lewd acts by adults with minors that are illegal. In this case, the jury found that the prosecution did not carry its burden of proving that MJ had engaged in lewd conduct with his minor accuser.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit