dropped wife off at convention this morn...

by tetrapod.sapien 56 Replies latest jw experiences

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

checkin badges?

They musta heard about the stinking apostates and their plans to put fake checks 'n sh!t in the contra boxes

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    the stinking apostates and their plans to put fake checks 'n sh!t in the contra boxes

Hell- they were checking for ME!! lol.

There will be a roadblock at my DC!!

LMAO!

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    checkin badges?

OK:

for the last few years, they check badges. as in, they make sure everyone has a badge. if you don't have one, you get stopped and asked if they can "help you". and you don't really have a choice. you have to accept their "help".

• Rod P
    Rod P

tetrapod,

I couldn't help but feel the sense of joy and freedom you were going thru.

I do hope your wife is a little more open-minded than mine was. (Mine was born and raised JW, and had a lot invested in her immediate and extended family, which keeps her loyal to the JW's to this very day, imo.)

If your wife has at least experienced life and what it was like before becoming JW, then she may be in a better position to consider an alternative to what she has now, especially if she loves her husband and marriage a lot.

Good luck, man!

Rod P.

• blondie
    blondie

Help you do what?

Find a seat?

Point out the restrooms?

Get you a songbook and Bible from lost and found?

Ask your name, where you live, why you're there, the JWs you know, who is studying with you?

That will drive away any INTERESTED PERSONS.

The public is invited to any of the meetings during the three-day convention.

Blondie

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Richie,

The JW men in security have delusions that they are the WT version of Homeland Security.
    Like a SWAT team at daycare!

Lol, Having been Attendant Overseer for many years at Circuit Assms and Dist Conventions, I can tell you their sense of self importance exceeds that of the nation's protectors. After all, they are protecting Jehovah's interest, especially those privileged to gaurd the holy alter, the stage. Jst2laws

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    Help you do what?

Find a seat?

Point out the restrooms?

Get you a songbook and Bible from lost and found?

Ask your name, where you live, why you're there, the JWs you know, who is studying with you?

yes, actually, blondie, all of the above.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    If your wife has at least experienced life and what it was like before becoming JW, then she may be in a better position to consider an alternative to what she has now, especially if she loves her husband and marriage a lot.

thanks Rod!

• luna2
    luna2

I hope your wife listened to you and that your lovely words will remain in her head as she goes through her long day of boring talks aimed at guilting her to death, and trying to deal with all those not so happy nor so very loving "friends". I hope she thinks of the person who really loves her as she eats the lunch you made her. I hope that it all jells someday and she escapes the dreary JW world and joins you in the sun.

What a perfect song to come on as you were pulling away from all those poor people making their way into a dim, windowless convention facility to be force fed repression and darkness. I'm sitting here with a smile on my face and Here Comes The Sun playing in my mind.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

It is so obvious that the evil cult is painting itself into a huge corner. More and more edicts, policies and stupid rules. I'm sure the WTS spends very little time in the ministry, or REALLY loving and/or helping the flock they are supposed to be shepherds of..........and spending MOST of their time trying to figure out how to keep this thing afloat!

I can't TELL you how many times that the morning of an assembly----my badge would come up missing!!!! I'd get six of them for my family, fill them out, and stick them away until the "event"! Dontcha know mine was not there. This was at the time when they were worn but nobody "questioned" who had one or who did not.

Now they have to be SO careful to make sure that everyone in attendance can be practically vouched for by another JW! Sounds like a peaceful setting to start off an assembly to ME.......NOT!

Can you imagine Jesus sending henchmen out among the arrivals who would come to hear "Life's water free"----to CHECK and see if there is anyone "questionable" that shouldn't be there to "hear the word"....

The imposters are running the show, folks! Step right up and see the REAL wolves in sheep's clothing that the bible warned you about!!!!!!!

My GAWD---they are so sickening!

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit