I was thinking of forbidding my wife from taking the kids out in service

by Check_Your_Premises 167 Replies latest jw friends

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

jeanniebeanz ... this is TOO wierd. We are supposed to be on opposing sides here.

• Honesty
    Honesty
    Besides, say whatever else you want about him, he has guts to come in here and tangle with all these pissed off and well informed "apostates".

Dear AFIN, see how we really like you here. I bet if you said some of the same things around a group of dubs that you say here around us apostates it would be a miracle if you were not facing a judicial committee kangaroo court made up of the 3 Stooges; Moe, Larry and Curly in less than a few days.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

There was a sister in my old congregation whose husband had forbidden her to study with the children or take them to meetings or witnessing. She used to practically boast about how she still studied with them and took them in field service behind his back.

• colorado5591
    colorado5591

those are certainly forbidden in my home...too much fluff and the dang seat never stays up the way it's supposed to. Redunancy is what that is! Why does the seat cover need a cover of its own? BAH!
    MEH even!

• avishai
    avishai
    Moshe ... dream on. Just try to imagine cyp talking with any credibility to a PO. You make me laugh!!

Oooooh, the all powerful, super intelligent 8 yr. college educated, Psychology interned med school PO!!! Oh, wait........ You mean the guy that's usually a janitor, who has MAYBE a high school education, been raised on a steady diet of watchtwer and awakes, and has a one weekend course in elder school, possibly, to know how to deal with people, maybe at most a few yrs. at bethel doing other peoples laundry? THAT PO? It boggles my mind why you think these guys are all so intelligent. You give all your power and respect to total idiots and say they're supermen. Face it, AFIN, the emperor has no clothes!!!!

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

av ... doesn't look you have many clothes either ... lol.

• avishai
    avishai

Well, afin, at least I admit it.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    rr ,,, is there any way a forum asst. can set AFIN straight ... crawl back under you widdle banky you acne infested moron!!!

Oh my goodness. If only they had a little emoticon with a midde finger... Anybody have one?

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

rr .... What?????

Even editing it doesn't help it make any sense.

Does your mother know you are playing on the pc again?

Does she know you visit this site?

• sf
    sf
    doesn't look you have many clothes either

With a face like his, he doesn't need any clothes.

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit