I was thinking of forbidding my wife from taking the kids out in service

by Check_Your_Premises 167 Replies latest jw friends

• moshe
    moshe

You're right- I forget that not many have the guts for that kind of battle. It amazes me how scared people are of those elders- even non-witnesses. I guess that's why their wives end up dubs.

I was bothered by elders trying to shepherd my wife and kids after I publicly renounced my membership. One day Mr P.O. and service overseer came to visit while I was home. I was ready for them and slipped a real juicy Hustler mag I had borrowed from work under the back of the P.O. drivers seat while they were inside talking to my wife. I hope it slid out during one of his wednesday service days. Anyway, they stopped coming by.

Moshe

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

Moshe ... that can't possibly be your picture in your avatar. It makes you look much older than a teenager .... Hustler .... boys will be boys .. lol.

• moshe
    moshe

That was a very old story- back in the days when mens magazines were everywhere at work- back when guys still did what they wanted. Before women took over the domain of men.

Moshe

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

Sounds like you miss 'them good old days'.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz
    domain of men.

LOL... the domain of men is rough, sweaty and smells of beer. You can have it! hahaha

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    the domain of men is rough, sweaty and smells of beer

Agreed JB and AFIN,

I much prefer the domain of the fairer. Except for those dumb toilett cover things... I dunno what they are called but you know, the carpet thing that goes over the tank lid and bowl lid... I can do with out that stuff LOL

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Heavens! I'm in agreement with Afin! LOL Will miracles never cease?

J

• moshe
    moshe

I doubt many here would have made the cut back in the old "viking" days. Women used to look for "brawn" in a man, now they look for "bank account".

Moshe

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Hey, I still look for brawn in a man, just after he's put away the Hustler magazine and taken a bath. Never was much impressed with money. I'll make my own, thank you very much...

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

Hate to disappoint you, Moshe, but this woman doesn't look for brawn or a bank account in any man.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit