Are you an atheist?

by hibiscusfire 270 Replies latest jw friends

• zen nudist
    zen nudist
    funky: you really don't seem to be intelligent enough to grasp the simplest arguments

Professing themselves to be wise they become fools right?

Jesus did teach in a simple manner.

Do you consider yourself intelligent funky?

I have seen you making a lot of statements that you do not bother to back up with facts, presenting beliefs as facts is another way of lying....and you know where liars will end up? why present your FAITH as fact, when it is likely not even more than mythology? what evidence do you have to support a single thing you have said other than jewish myths?

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Congratulations jaffacake. By the way that sounds nice to eat. I like cake .....hahahha

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    When he saw sunbathers basking in 85 degree Hawaiian sunshine, he snickered to his wife, "I don't believe a place that beautiful really exists." Well, Hawaii does exist, whether he believes it or not. So does heaven.

YES!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    Well, Hawaii does exist, whether he believes it or not. So does heaven.

Oh brutha,

Typical fundy style reasoning.

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

Richie Rich: You are saying you are an atheist yet you follow JW rules?

Zen: I am backing up what I say are you?

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Okay, this person has GOT to be f**king with us. And yeah this is my pic.

GBL

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

GBL,

REPENT!

• jaffacake
    jaffacake

hib

To be honest, you havent yet made an argument. You have stated beliefs as fact, without backing them up with reasoned argument. Many Christians on this site are able to back up their beliefs with some degree of argument and logic, although neither side can prove beliefs. At least their line of argument, backed up by accurate scriptures, history, archaeology, textual criticism etc etc affords them some degree of credibility. Which of the 10,000 Christian religions to you currently consider yourself?

Have another pressie

• hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

God's holy Word assures us repeatedly that a real place of eternal beauty and splendor called heaven does exist:

"…for God is in heaven…" Ecclesiastes 5:2
  • hibiscusfire
    hibiscusfire

In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. John 14:2-3

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit