tonight is the night

by susu812 54 Replies latest jw friends

• rebel8
    rebel8

bttt

susu, update, please...

• susu812
    susu812

ok well everyone i did go last night. it was so surreal! first of all the annoucements were longer then ever before. when they announced i swaer you could of heard a pen drop--at least 5 people started to cry-including me. it was embarassing but i am kind of glad i went to it. i feel like its finally over and i can start from here. i was df'd for the "severity" of my actions even though i was repentent--they told me even if some one is truly repentant it also depends on their sin and how long it was going on and who possibly knew about it.

thank you everyone for your advice. i don't know if i was brave or giving in to them but i went :(

• Sirona
    Sirona

Susu,

Hugs, I hope you can move forward from this.

Did you say they DF'd you because of the severity and repentance didn't really come into it?

Well if that isn't proof that they are a cult I don't know what is!

Basically they are ignoring scripture in that instance aren't they? are they being Christ like? NO

Sirona

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

((((((((((susu))))))))))))

GBL

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

(((( Susu ))))

You did what you needed to. AND you lived through it ! Yeah!

Take care.

Hugs

Brenda

• Sassy
    Sassy

I'm glad you made it through it. I think you were brave.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien

you're a brave one. cheerio ((((susu))))

• susu812
    susu812

thank you everyone it was seriousy rough but now i can be done!

Sirona-that is what they told me. they asked me if i understood what being disfellowshipped meant and why people are and they said that sometimes people can be repentful and still be df'd. idk

• jt stumbler
    jt stumbler

You made it over another speed bump to happiness and freedom in your life. Heres to a happy guiltless future. Cheers

• seattleniceguy
    seattleniceguy

susu,

I hope you stick around. There is a LOT more to life than the JW world. Please keep learning and growing! Hope to see you around.

SNG

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit