How did you get over your silly fear of demons?

by embeth2525 84 Replies latest jw friends

• Sirona
    Sirona

Evilforce,

I'd be VERY interested to hear about some of your research in this area. Given what I've said, what do you think I'm suffering from? (seriously)

Sirona

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

(((((((((((((((OrangeFatCat))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I'm glad you have found peace now.

GBL

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

By realising they didn't exist.

Feel free to prove me wrong, LOL.

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

EvilForce: Read your reply - makes sense in that my reality may not be anothers & though I'm no brain surgeon do understand (kinda) what you're getting at. E.g I do believe that if you believe you'll get sick you do.....

As I haven't read every single post since that one - What are peoples' belief about satan / demons then - are they out there or are they just figment of our imagination or do we possess that kind of nature??

• LouBelle
    LouBelle

EvilForce: Read your reply - makes sense in that my reality may not be anothers & though I'm no brain surgeon do understand (kinda) what you're getting at. E.g I do believe that if you believe you'll get sick you do.....

As I haven't read every single post since that one - What are peoples' belief about satan / demons then - are they out there or are they just figment of our imagination or do we possess that kind of nature??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit