HOW TO BRING DOWN THE WATCHTOWER RACKET

by DannyHaszard 232 Replies latest members private

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    While it may be true that one individual could develop a negative attitude toward the WTBTS because of these 'news' articles I find it far more likely that after reading one or two most people will dismiss them.

WHY would they "dismiss them"?

I find it highly likely that the more documented and public articles they see, that this will stick in their minds and hearts. Perhaps all that read these atrocities about the WTS community, won't be fellow JWs, and this will have more of an impact on them because they will be impartial.

The WTS cannot hide its dirty secrets and bizarre behaviors of both active and former JWs any more. The internet has seen to that! This IS a blessing to both JWs who don't have a clue what's been going on, and the former JWs who are so glad they have left. I'll even go so far as to say that nonJWs will be able to see what their friends and relatives have gotten themselves into or are about to accept one of their "free home bible studies".

As hideous as these articles are, they DO serve a good purpose, annoying or not. It depends on which side of the fence you are sitting on, doesn't it?

Annie

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Well, Mr. Fangorn, just chalk up your experience with all those who have summarily dismissed Jehovah's Witnesses and their literature, upon persistent visits to their doors. "What's good for the goose, should be good for the gander."

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

"Very strange group, these "Witnesses."
    I have a Jehova Witness Temple not far from me. Not a single window in the building.And yes, they do come knocking door-to-door,but the neighbors know enough to not answer.

I had a friend whose sister was sucked into this group. It seems to be a cult."

The above is a typical quote response from one of over 20,000 plus postings that i have put up in just 3 years of cyber activity and is the popular perception of 80-90% of the general population.

The combined page views of all my work is in the millions and i am just one person with a limited Watchtower secondary school education i only spend 6-8 hours a day on line.Four years ago i did not know how to turn the PC on!

Hey,im just a dumb carpenter.

Watchtower racket you are doomed.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Ten Minutes from the above post and here is yet another:

Jehovah's Witnesses Lies for Good teachings to be heeded,a big ...
    Pressbox.co.uk (press release), UK - 46 minutes ago
    Jehovah's Witnesses Lies for Good teachings to be heeded,a big clean up is needed. When a Jehovah's Witness lies, he is proving ...

WT bite me

• Golf
    Golf

Fangon, I don't engage in trying to convince others what Danny H. is talking about. I've known and participated in the activities of this org. since 1948. I've kept all my letters that I sent to this loving org. about a problem and I was hoping they could offer help. None of these letters were negative, in return all I got was a letter with four sentences, nothing encouraging! They could have least said thank you for writing, at least! If you feel comfortable and happy with this 'caring'and 'loving' org., good luck, enjoy! By the way, what do you have to offer in the way of encouragement and positiveness about this org? Is this asking too much? Oh, personally I don't think about this org. my mom and daughter are loyal members and that's their perogative, I don't make an issue out it. Golf

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

A test of our (relevance) power July 18th 6:00 est

The WT conventions are getting maximum PR 'puff pieces' and we still dominate

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&ned=us&q=Jehovah%27s+witnesses&btnG=Search+News

Results 1 - 50 of about 272 for Jehovah's witnesses.

Jehovah's Witnesses find renewal at convention
    Enterprise-Record, CA - Jul 16, 2005
    Jehovah's Witnesses are busy people -- spiritually busy, that is, according to Harry Harr of Chico, an elder in the denomination. ...

Jehovah's Witnesses Hypocrisy-Good teachings to be heeded a big ...
    Free-Press-Release.com (press release) - Jul 16, 2005
    Jehovah's Witnesses like to have it both ways,when a Jehovah's Witness lies, he is proving his loyalty to Jehovah and fulfilling his sacred obligation to ...
    Jehovah's Witnesses Lies for Good teachings to be heeded,a big ... Pressbox.co.uk (press release)
    all 2 related ยป

We need to have our own RSS outbound feed up by summer's end.

http://rssgov.com/rssworkshop.html

RSS Workshop

Publish and Syndicate Your News to the Web

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Family ill served by Witness elders, VICTORIA CATER, Henniker ...
    Concord Monitor, NH - 11 hours ago
    I am no stranger to Jehovah's Witnesses and the Kingdom Hall. My father was a hardworking man who was excommunicated from the organization ...

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

News Results

Page 1 of 87 results containing jehovah (0.17 seconds)

Results

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Jehovah Witnesses Watchtower Whitewash -The Elephant in the Room
    Pressbox.co.uk (press release), UK - 10 minutes ago
    Fraud in the name of God Jehovah's Witnesses Psychopaths,Pedophiles and Tax Cheats.When the devil comes calling he won't have the dark goth look,they will be ...

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Jehovah Witness Bogus Blood Transfusion Ban.Why they let Children ...
    Pressbox.co.uk (press release), UK - 2 hours ago
    Jehovah's Witnesses have a non negotiable doctrine of their belief system to reject Blood products. The origin of this dogma comes ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit