HOW TO BRING DOWN THE WATCHTOWER RACKET

by DannyHaszard 232 Replies latest members private

• Fangorn
    Fangorn

I hate for my first post in months to be negative but I check Google news every day for stuff on JWs and I've found the sudden flood of this stuff to be a real pain in the neck. It is neither instructive or edifying and I can't imagine it having any real effect on anyone. Does anyone really think this stuff works or is it simply an exercise in self-indulgence? As far as "Bringing Down The Watchtower Racket" your kidding yourself if you think this will do it.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I hate to burst your bubble Fangom, but this thread alone has been viewed nearly 3,000 times and if numerous people on this forum alone have read articles posted by Mr. Hazzard, I would think that great numbers of outsiders have as well. It may not bring the Watchtower Society down, but if even one person is dissuaded from studying with or joining Jehovah's Witnesses because of it, that is an accomplishment. As to annoyance, I think that of Jehovah's Witness visitation to people's homes is unparalleled.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Jehovah Witness Documentary Omits the Facts

Jehovah Witness Documentary Omits the Facts Having been born and raised a Jehovah's Witness, I was interested to learn recently of your upcoming PBS film KNOCKING.

• ArriveNet
    • 7/16/2005
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Jehovah Witnesses Like to Have it Both Ways

Jehovah Witnesses Like to Have it Both Ways Every event in Jehovah's Witness life is seen as evidence that they have the truth and others will simply be destroyed by God.

• ArriveNet
    • 7/16/2005
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Jehovah's Witnesses Hypocrisy-Good teachings to be heeded a big ...
    Free-Press-Release.com (press release) - 1 hour ago
    Jehovah's Witnesses like to have it both ways,when a Jehovah's Witness lies, he is proving his loyalty to Jehovah and fulfilling his sacred obligation to ...
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    I hate for my first post in months to be negative but I check Google news every day for stuff on JWs and I've found the sudden flood of this stuff to be a real pain in the neck

Much thanks for your feedback and welcome to the board-cheers,Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Victim's family dresses down murderer
    Boston Herald, MA - 2 hours ago
    Kevin and Nancy Hensley, Jehovah's Witnesses, had been separated only a couple of weeks when he beat and choked her to death and then dumped her body beside a ...

• Fangorn
    Fangorn

You are welcome Mr. Haszard.

• Fangorn
    Fangorn

Mr. Kenneson let me assure you my bubble is not burst. The fact that 3,000 people have viewed this thread signifies nothing, especially in view of the catchy title. While it may be true that one individual could develop a negative attitude toward the WTBTS because of these 'news' articles I find it far more likely that after reading one or two most people will dismiss them. Mr. Haszard is obviously pasionate but I suspect that most will find him somewhat less that objective. My opinion, perhaps wrong, perhaps not. I'd be interested in any real, live documented results of any numbers of individuals having an epiphany after reading these articles. Until such evidence is provided I'm completely comfortable with said opinion.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

One million left post 1975 false 'profitcy' and that was pre internet we are just getting warmed up.

The Watchtower is beaten because every single devout Jehovah's Witness will grow old and die just like me.The only variable is will you also die broken and unsaved?The Watchtower masters say 99.9 % of their followers don't go to heaven.

So,what is the final disposition of a Watchtower follower?YES comtemplate your mortal rotting flesh to come...

I am a born again Christian and i will go to heaven if my Lord so deems.

All i want is my money back that was extorted from me by the creed of greed,fraud for God watchtower real estate development corporation and i will retire.

Pray up or pay up.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit