HOW TO BRING DOWN THE WATCHTOWER RACKET

by DannyHaszard 232 Replies latest members private

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

WTS moles are gonna shit when they see this thread. Listen up!Get empowered with an outbound news feed. We can demolish them with Information. I will keep this short and sweet,put your money where your mouth is. If we pitch in and pay to have JWD (1) advertised on the search engine side bar and (2) Our code monkey's get us connected to an outgoing news feed like RSS we will dominate in one simple sweep. This is what the WT leaders are afraid of. We will in effect become a repeating news wire feed,we have no shortage of quality writers and material. Lets start a fund i will donate. Example below of a sample test week instigated by little ole me.

Web Images Groups News Froogle Local New! more »
    Advanced News Search
    Preferences
    News Results 1 - 10 of about 322 for Jehovah's-Witnesses. (0.21 seconds)
    Top Stories
    World
    U.S.
    Business
    Sci/Tech
    Sports
    Entertainment
    Health

News Alerts News Alerts

About
    Google News

Sorted by relevance Sort by date

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Christian
    The Lincoln Tribune - May 2, 2005
    In my view there are two types of Jehovah's Witness. The first and most important are the vast majority who sincerely believe that ...
    Re: Jesus Warned World About Jehovah's Witnesses The Lincoln Tribune
    all 3 related »
    Re: Jesus Warned World About Jehovah's Witnesses
    The Lincoln Tribune - May 3, 2005
    Finally someone got something right (partially), about the "Word" in John 1:1 refering to Jesus, however they seem to have added a definate article in 1:1c ...
    ... Christians about. ONLY JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES fit the FALSE PROPHETS that Jesus Christ described in Matthew 24:24-27. Anonymous wrote ...
    Proclaimers of God's Kingdom The Lincoln Tribune
    all 6 related »
    The Lincoln Tribune - May 1, 2005
    ... blessings. ..and sorry whatever emminent rapture you think Jehovah's Witnesses are waiting on is not something the BIBLE teaches.

Comments to: Danny Haszard [email protected]

{I am a fearless guy who nurses a righteous vendetta,but i'm telling ya information is the only effective weapon}

• carla
    carla

I'll donate, can we send it snail mail? How about others who do not want spouses to know? or don't want a paper trail? oh, heck I don't care, credit card ok? carla

• kls
    kls

Danny if there is a way i will

Our code monkey's get us connected to an

I feel so used, everyone is picking on monkeys today

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Sample news alert.

Are Jehovah's Witnesses Christian
    In my view there are two types of Jehovah's Witness. The first and most important are the vast majority who sincerely believe that ...
    Re: Jesus Warned World About Jehovah's Witnesses The Lincoln Tribune
    all 3 related »

The Lincoln Tribune - May 3, 2005
    Finally someone got something right (partially), about the "Word" in John 1:1 refering to Jesus, however they seem to have added a definate article in 1:1c ...
    ... Christians about. ONLY JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES fit the FALSE PROPHETS that Jesus Christ described in Matthew 24:24-27. Anonymous wrote ...
    Proclaimers of God's Kingdom The Lincoln Tribune
    all 6 related »
    The Lincoln Tribune - May 1, 2005
    ... blessings. ..and sorry whatever emminent rapture you think Jehovah's Witnesses are waiting on is not something the BIBLE teaches.
  • sf
    sf

This is great brainstorming Danny.

I would absolutely be glad to donate to this project. PM me the details.

The more google search hits, always the better.

sKally

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Brilliant idea! Keep bringing this to the top for a few days. Let's spread the word and figure out a great plan of action

• ithinkisee
    ithinkisee

Danny,

Another good avenue is PRLEAP.COM. They do free press release distribution and the stuff gets picked up EVERYWHERE. No joke. We use it for a company I am a partner in and it definitely gets the news out there.

I would be happy to contribute a few press releases - but they would have to be under your name or something. So if they pass your approval upon submission, I would be happy to contribute them anonymously.

Full RSS support and the stuff gets indexed all over the search engines.

-ithinkisee

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

kls,

I'm a code monkey too.

DannyHazzard,

We already have two weekly installments in the form of "Comments You Will Not Hear" and "This Week In Sophistry." I don't think the objective should be to bring it down. I would be more comfortable with an objective of waking it up. The WTS is right about one thing, the organization is made up of people. Many of them don't deserve their hope stripped from them. As long as it would be an appeal to their reason and sense of right and wrong instead of an attack on their beliefs, I'm in.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

I know many of the vendor press release services most of them are fee based many are free.

How do we contract for and get an outgoing news feed such as RSS of our own?

How much if anything does it cost?Is it a permanent installation or fee based subscription that we enable?

We need to have a JWD R+D think-tank task force.I have submitted 15 of my own private 'news press releases' with 11 accepted and posted, in the last two weeks.

You may have seen some of them,for two weeks i nearly dominated the google news alert wire for Jehovah's Witnesses news.I did this all by my little ole self.

Lets get ramped up networking and make it our manhattan project

• OldSoul
    OldSoul

Question: What is required to be able to legally represent oneself as a member of the press?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit