HOW TO BRING DOWN THE WATCHTOWER RACKET

by DannyHaszard 232 Replies latest members private

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Jehovah's Witnesses & the Eight Marks of a Mind Control Cult
    Pressbox.co.uk (press release), UK - 9 minutes ago
    Brainwashing has become almost a household word in the last two decades or so. In 1961, Robert J. Lifton wrote the definitive book ...

We in their face in cyberspace,yes just a click of the mouse and we are there....

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

News Results

Page 1 of 117 results containing jehovah (0.05 seconds)

Results

• Jehovah's Witnesses and 'Love Bombing' What is it?

Jehovah's Witnesses and 'Love Bombing' What is it? * Shanghaied to Shangri-La * Swarm over and 'cocoon' you with Instant Family,Instant Friends,Instant Purpose... Source : ArriveNet Date : Saturday - August 06, 05 JEHOVAH WITNESS FAQ (ArriveNet - Aug 06, 05) -- LOVE-BOMBING ...
      • ArriveNet
      • 8/6/2005
  • stevenyc
    stevenyc

Danny,

Your one tenacious SOB! I'm glad your out there, doing what a lot of us would like to do but never 'get around to it'.

I'll be raising my glass to you this evening.

steve

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Stockholm Syndrome among Jehovah's Witnesses
    Pressbox.co.uk (press release), UK - 6 minutes ago
    Definition in psychiatry- an emotional attachment to a captor formed by a hostage as a result of continuous stress, dependence, and a need to cooperate for

• Terry
    Terry

Danny is JEREMIAH!

He is my personal hero.

He does more good in one day than I do in a month of Sundays.

Rolling Thunder! Rattle their cages, Danny, rattle them good!

Terry

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Jehovah's Witnesses and "Love Bombing" what is it
    Pressbox.co.uk (press release), UK - 19 minutes ago
    Love-bombing is characteristic of most cults Prospects, recruits and members are drowned in a sea of love and caring. Is this what ... Finesse it baby

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Jehovah's Witnesses PBS Film KNOCKING Omits the Facts
    Pressbox.co.uk (press release), UK - 12 minutes ago
    ... We divorced in 1994-96.Over the years I did a great deal of research into the beliefs and history of Jehovah's Witnesses. My research ...

by Alan F.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

News Results

Page 1 of 107 results containing jehovah (0.10 seconds)

Results

• Jehovah's Witnesses Millerite mutation right down to the very month

Jehovah's Witnesses Millerite mutation right down to the very month. Always do a regression analysis just where did 1914 come from? ... Source : ArriveNet Date : Thursday - August 11, 2005 JEHOVAH WITNESS FAQ (ArriveNet - Aug 11, 2005) -- Time ...
      • ArriveNet
      • 8/12/2005

Got something good to go on the news wire?email your draft to Danny Haszard [email protected]

• lawrence
    lawrence

Danny-

Flood the www channels with the Truth about the Unfaithful and Indiscreet Master. These bastards are going down! Wishing you a healthy and blessed day.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

News Results

Page 1 of 108 results containing jehovah (0.12 seconds)

Results

• Jehovah's Witnesses Ghost of Watchtower Past

There is a knock at the bedroom door. ' Come!' the Judge growls. The finely polished door opens and into his bedchambers steps a newly resurrected Charles Taze Russell with full beard (minus mustache) and naked as a jaybird. ... Jehovah's Witnesses Ghost of Watchtower Past Rootin Tootin-Russel Meets Rutherford Distribution ... Date : Saturday - August 13, 2005 JEHOVAH WITNESS FAQ (ArriveNet - Aug 13, 2005 ...
      • ArriveNet
      • 8/13/2005

Terry Walstrom's masterpiece

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit