HOW TO BRING DOWN THE WATCHTOWER RACKET

by DannyHaszard 232 Replies latest members private

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

"Jehovah's Witnesses On Track to Colonize Dumbo": "Despite the vigorous protestations OF THE DUMBO neighborhood association, plans for a massive JW Headquarters HAS BEEN APPROVED BY THE CITY COUNCIL ZONING COMMITTEE..."(SNIP)

MY question is.....if these members of the Zoning Committee and /or anyone else connected to the DUMBO project are so against the non tax paying WTS getting such a large foothold in the door---then WHY did they approve the petition?

I just don't get it.

Annie

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Good point Annie more bad press for the Watchtower below.

News Results

Page 1 of 29 results containing jehovah's witness (0.20 seconds)

Results

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Geez, Danny, they only keep their posts for ONE DAY on here? (On there!) The one I made yesterday has vanished!

Hugs to ya, I admire your efforts and all your hard work!

Annie

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Jehovah Witnesses Condo Conundrum--End of the World Near? ...
    Free-Press-Release.com (press release) - 17 minutes ago
    ... rule with Christ. They were to be taken to heaven in 1914, which remains today a pivotal year in the Jehovah's Witness' teachings. ...

Unstoppable Randy Watters

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

YOU ARE NOT ALONE
    Marin Independent-Journal, CA - 43 minutes ago
    ... EX-JEHOVAH'S WITNESS SUPPORT GROUP - This group also is for those struggling with the possibility of leaving Jehovah's Witnesses.

Good idea! Nearly every local newspaper has a support group section that we can adapt/utilize,this tactic could dominate the news alerts in itself and be an effective 'witness' as well as bring support and healing.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Google Alert for: watchtower jehovah witness

MY LUNCH WITH A JEHOVAH'S WITNESS
    Free-Press-Release.com (press release) - USA
    Date-setting is in the DNA of the Watchtower Society. ... But, Johnny started a bible study with me and I eventually became a Jehovah's Witness. ...

by Terry Walstrom

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

News Results

Page 1 of 97 results containing jehovah (0.17 seconds)

Results

• Jehovah Witness: Lure of the Apocalypse

As we enter the 21st century, more and more religious groups rise up and claim to be the recipients of divine protection from the end of the world. The late Herbert W. ... followers of the religion he devised, now known as Jehovah's Witnesses, number over four million and hove predicted the ...
      • Boston IMC
      • 7/8/2005
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

The Open Press Free Press Release News Wire
    The Open Press (press release) - 21 minutes ago
    ... The followers of the religion he devised, now known as Jehovah's Witnesses, number over four million and hove predicted the end of the world several times ...

Rocking Randy Watters toast em

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Danny....

you crack me up. You GO guy!!!!

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Religion calendar
    OCRegister (subscription), CA - 43 minutes ago
    ... (714) 968-4940. Ex-Jehovah's Witness Discussion Group:5 pm today at Oak Creek Courtyard (near Baja Fresh), 5633 Alton Parkway, Irvine. (949) 651-1895. ...

Submit to faith,religion and/or support group sections of the newspapers.

The how when and why,every EXJW group in every town and city post one of theses advertisments in your community paper we will be on a roll BIG time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit