HOW TO BRING DOWN THE WATCHTOWER RACKET

by DannyHaszard 232 Replies latest members private

• kls
    kls
    I'm a code monkey too.

Hosted by Tinypic.comThanks for the smile OldSoul

• Honesty
    Honesty

I'll be glad to donate. Check, cash or Paypal to you email address is no problem. PM me with details.

It's Tiiime to do the boogie on the borg.

• kls
    kls

Danny, let us know how and when.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    Question: What is required to be able to legally represent oneself as a member of the press?

No credentials are needed,anybody can be a defacto reporter,anymore than you need credentials to read it.

Free speech you don't need credentials to recruit door to door for the Watchtower corporation or to post at this or any other forum.

I built a hundred houses as a defacto journeyman carpenter and they are all stll standing.Now my boss, the general contractor he needs a license to pull building permits,that's different.

I have no credentials for my 8 websites and blogs and my webcounters are clicking away at this moment.

Getting back onto the thread's track.Who knows how to hook up a RSS type outgoing/outbound news feed?

• fri
    fri

Just tell me wher to bite them!

• TheListener
    TheListener

I'll participate as long as we keep in loving, kind and gentle. The last thing doubting dubs will read is hate speech.

You catch more flies with honey than with poop (or is that vinegar?)

• sf
    sf

Um Danny, why not just submit your inquiry into google, you googlin' fool.

Want RSS feeds?
    But don't know where to start?
    Make it easy -Try Nooked for Free.
    www.nooked.com

sKally

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    You catch more flies with honey than with poop (or is that vinegar?)

I think the expression is 'vinegar' (when you think about.... I think you catch more flies with poop...that's, if you really want flies... )

such a good idea.... bttt

• JGraves
    JGraves

seen your thread on this, I had to smile, I'm a load impatient too right now. It's like now I've discovered how much I've been lied to, I want it all to collapse tomorrow (I can only imagine how kids feel when they realise that Santa isnt real) After discovering that the wild beast is afiliated to the organisation I trusted and believed in is kicking me hard.

But remember that faith is a quality that cannot be given a person. Our faith like a fragile muscle needs excersizing and strengthening. To just bring down the WT will hurt a great deal of people (Brothers and Sisters still inside) that could be free'd.

We need a way of bringing each elders concience into the open and directly asking them, is it right? Is it truthful? etc. You all know what I'm talking about ;) (one man agenda over the UN scandal http://www.un.org/dpi/ngosection/watchtower.pdf )

Each time someone within acknowledges that it's wrong, then faith is stretched but excersized and the person can be free'd. But if I was told just 3 weeks ago by a man shouting on the street about it, I would have said apostate, even though most people think I'm long haired surfing geek than a JW. You see, it's all about the message. We need to be structured and have a unified approach rem Revelation 9, locusts will buzz, pronouncing judgment etc, but they will not harm the vegetation etc (Jehovahs delicate people with faith)? You see, by bringing it down, we all could be blood guilty before Jehovah (David and Solomon (anointed etc)). To me, I'd approach this Jehovahs way. Present the Truth in a loving way, appeal to the concience and ask open honest questions.

I'm with you though I'd like to but only when Jehovah shows that it's the right time and all that can be free'd are free'd before Jehovah acts!

Love, a brother in Jehovahs service

Jason

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

This is an example of what i propose.This editorial news release got sucked into the MSN news wire.It was a freebie on my account,it didn't cost me any money.I have done 18 of these so far.

You get what you pay for,the more you spend the more spread you get.We need to have our own,outbound news robot pickup installation instead of just patronizing existing press release services.I know that dubs have seen it because they clicked a low rating on it,see for yourself.

MSN news just up Friday morning May 20th 2005 EST.

News Results

Page 1 of 45 results containing jehovah's witnesses (0.07 seconds)

Results

We need to install the RSS news wire pickup robot onto JWD somewhere.This takes the authorization of JWD's owner and the skills of a code monkey with a degree in computer science.Although give me 6 months and i will know how to do it myself.When this happens i will be doing my own blogs.

It may or may not also cost some money.This is the next BIG upgrade to expose the Watchtower to the world.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit