HOW TO BRING DOWN THE WATCHTOWER RACKET

by DannyHaszard 232 Replies latest members private

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

SOME SAMPLE PRESS RELEASE SERVICES YOU CAN UTILIZE, GIVE IT A SHOT FOLKS. (A)

Submit Content
    Press Releases

What is a Press Release?

Press releases are pro-active media messages designed to inform the public about specific events. They often contain a great deal of information about a product, service, individual, company or organization. They are typically used as public relations tools for notifying the media about what has or will transpire to gain mass exposure of their message using a third-parties distribution network. Press releases convey your message your way - "straight from the horses mouth". Publicity is the most cost-effective marketing tool there is and it's the only part of a marketing strategy that builds credibility.
    Editorials

What is a Editorial?

An editorial is one writing style used to express an opinion or reaction to news, events, or issues of concern. Most editorials are used to influence readers to think or act the same way as the author, so they can be written to promote the benefits of a product, service or idea. You can build a library of archived Editorials that can serve as an ongoing Newsletter promoting a specific issue or idea.
    Submit Press Release If it's genuine news will get much higher ranking
    Submit Editorial if its an opinion

(B) http://www.theopenpress.com/?a=articles&code=01&id=23 OPEN PRESS $10.00

(c) http://i-newswire.com/pr17066.html i news wire (D) $40.00 best service but cost money http://www.prweb.com/releases/2005/5/prweb245160.htm CLICK FOR SAMPLE

HOME

POST YOUR PRESS RELEASE FOR DISTRIBUTION
    Please complete the following form. Please make sure that you complete all required fields.
    Language * Required. What language is the press release written in?
    Headline *

Required. A MAXIMUM of 170 characters will be accepted.
    Summary * Required. Please provide a short (2-4 sentence) summary of your news release. This helps your audience screen and review releases more efficiently.
    Body *

Required. This is where you enter your press release. You can copy and paste directly from your word processing program. Please left justify all text in your press release.

>

All hyperlinks will be activated in your news release by our server software. Please do not include any HTML markup in your news release. You can include http:// type addresses as long as you do not embed them in the tags. The same holds true for e-mail addresses.

Keywords Optional. Please provide a comma-separated list of keywords and search phrases that you think users might use to locate your press releases. While your entire release will be indexed, the keywords feature allows you to inject additional keywords into search databases that do not appear in the body of your release. For Release On * / / Required. Please choose a release date. This is the date that your release will be distributed. Industry * Required. Please select the best industry / classification for this release. MSA * Required. Please select a Metropolitan Statistical Area / Region for distribution. Country * Required. Please select a country. Web Site URL Optional. Enter your Web site address. This will help your audience find out more about your organization through your Web site. Company Optional. Enter your company name here. Contact Name * Required. Enter your name so journalists / writers can contact you regarding this release. Contact E-mail * Required . Enter your contact e-mail so journalists / writers are able to contact you by e-mail. Contact Phone * A valid phone number (containing only digits and hyphens) is required for all press releases before they can be distributed. Required. Enter your contact number so that journalists / writers are able to contact you by phone. >>" name=submit>

(E) http://www.pressbox.co.uk/detailed/29546.html ( CLICK example) HIGH RANKING USER FRIENDLY AND FREE

| home page | add your release | advanced search | latest press releases | about pressbox |
    Add Press Release to Presspost

Use this form to submit your press release to Pressbox. After you submit the Press release it will be sent to the editor where it will be vetted for relevancy.

It is important that you provide accurate contact information so if need be we can contact you with questions related to your press release. This service is provided free and users may post as many press releases as you wish..

Contact:Email:Street:Town:County:Phone:Fax: Site URL:Headline:Category: (SOCIETY) Press Release Text:please paste your press release here:Add Logo: (logo/bannerWILL BECOME A HYPERLINK to your site) After completing your press release, please take the time to proof read it.
  • ezekiel3
    ezekiel3

Danny, Dude! you are lighting up my JW Google news alerts like crazy!

Too bad I told all my JW friends to use Google news alerts to keep up on JW "persecution"

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

( f ) http://editorials.arrivenet.com/rel/article.php/4634.html SAMPLE VERY USER FRIENDLY TO SET UP

ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT NEWS RELEASES EMAIL ME [email protected]

They can be done covert anonymous or done through a 3rd party or click the donation link at my site that has been established for press releases and pay me $30.00 for cost and i will do on your behalf.

Most of the news releases services that i have been doing and [stuart116 has been illegally doing] are free

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    WILL MICHAEL JACKSON FALL on his JEHOVAH WITNESS SWORD?

... My Repressed Sex Life in the Jehovah's Witnesses Child abuse advocacy site and Info on Michael Jackson's Jehovah's Witnesses upbringing: RATE THE ARTICLE Currently ...

• ArriveNet
    • 6/10/2005
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard
    JEHOVAH WITNESS and UNITED NATIONS Facts 'N Feces

... That is how Jehovah's Witnesses might explode on seeing the picture, 'The Scarlet Coloured Wild Beast ... is, all religions excluding the WT (Jehovah's Witnesses. See the WT publication ...

• ArriveNet
    • 6/10/2005
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

JEHOVAH WITNESSES and the PSYCHOPATH
    Pressbox.co.uk (press release), UK - 1 hour ago
    ... say's. Q: Why don't Jehovah's Witnesses celebrate Christmas? A: The same reason a lot of Christians don't celebrate Christmas. Christmas ...

Top JW news saturday afternoon june 11th

I just stole the thunder of Stuart116 and his presumptous unauthorized pro watchtower news releases.

People everywhere are talking against Jehovah's witnesses they ...
    Pressbox.co.uk (press release), UK - Jun 10, 2005
    ... For example in the article, “Jehovah's Witnesses And Other Cults” the writer a Baptist, seems to forget that the name “Anabaptists” (“ana” meaning ...
    JEHOVAH WITNESSES and the PSYCHOPATH Pressbox.co.uk (press release)
    all 2 related »

A Biblical Defense against the Teachings of the Jehovah's ...
    The Conservative Voice - Jun 4, 2005
    by Joseph Yosuk Lee. the Son, and Holy Spirit. All three are the same God, all fully God, yet. nor the Spirit, and the Spirit is neither ...
    Babylon The Great and the UN exposed by Jehovah's Witnesses
    Pressbox.co.uk (press release), UK - Jun 7, 2005
    ... blood of the holy ones and with the blood of the witnesses of Jesus ... sea of rebellious, revolutionary, radical humanity that is opposed to Jehovah Gods Nimrod ...
    Watchtower-Jehovah's Witnesses Join United Nations in 1991
    Emediawire (press release), WA - May 28, 2005
    Watchtower UN scandal shocking to devout Jehovah's Witnesses, it's like a devout Catholic finding out that their Pope secretly supports abortion! ...
    Jehovah's Witnesses JOIN United Nations ca.1991
    Pressbox.co.uk (press release), UK - May 26, 2005
    WHY is "Jehovah's organization" so friendly with the "disgusting thing causing desolation" that is "full of blasphemous names"? ...
    Think how this must look to the world and to devout jdubs.I couldn't have planned it better if i had schemed from the get-go.
  • DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

News Results

Top pick MSN news wire and independent separate editorial
    1-10 of 52 containing jehovah's witnesses (0.17 seconds)

Results

• JEHOVAH WITNESS PSYCHOPATHS Characteristics of a Cult Leader

JEHOVAH WITNESS PSYCHOPATHS Characteristics of a Cult Leader. More psychopaths per-capita among the Jehovah's Witnesses than anywhere except the penitentiary. ... ANALYZE TILL YOUR PARALYZED' Jehovah's Witnesses Psychopath's and the Characteristics of ...
      • ArriveNet
      • 6/11/2005
  • stevenyc
    stevenyc

Jeez Danny, anyone would think you've got an axe to grind with these people.

steve

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

Danny, I love ya and I love this united spirit !!!

• Apostanator
    Apostanator

I've got to say Danny, you may not have a bowel but your big balls more than make up for it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit