Sam's watch

by Slidin Fast 86 Replies latest jw friends

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

So THIS is what the Congregation funds bought!   Freakin' thieving basturds! 

PS:  I'm very fond of Glashutte Original, Evo Sport GMT suits me just fine!

• millie210
    millie210
    fastJehu

in WT words:
    it is obvious...
    the present signs prove,...
    after a thorough examination is sure,...
    we come to the certain conclusion,...
    ... it must be a Rolex 

Fast Jehu not only are you FAST...you are awesome!

For the laughs above and for the video. Thank you!!!

• prologos
    prologos

With these personal watches (who really needs them?), perhaps they want to assure the viewers, that they will not get the "time" wrong again. Remember Jonah the diver, he  came to the surface in exactly 3.5 days, like his later, resurrected  fellow witness.

If it is real, it is  ostentatious, if its fake, it is fitting symbol, in keeping with the real character of the "religion"  he represents. 

• leaving_quietly
    leaving_quietly
    Oh, come on... it's just him taking literally the words, "Keep on the watch"
  • Pistoff
    Pistoff
    That looks like a cheap knock off, the dimensions and shape are wrong
  • Letts Party
    Letts Party

I always wondered how it might be seen by the rest of the congregation if I was to purchase a Rolex (goals) and wear it to the meeting. I guess I won't have to feel as guilty anymore. Heck, my C/O has a $2,000 Oris

• cantleave
    cantleave
    It is NOT a Rolex. I have been collecting and trading in them for 15 years. It is a cheap watch in the style of a Sub.
  • mynameislame
    mynameislame

Looks like he couldn't wait till after Armageddon to take one off one of the dead bodies...

Whats up with the moving ring? First scene it is on his pinky but the screen shot show it on his ring finger

• Listener
    Listener

Tie pins seem to be all the rage amongst them as well.

I gather it was a GB helper sitting next to him, he was wearing a pinky ring also. 

• Splash
    Splash
    cantleave - It is NOT a Rolex. I have been collecting and trading in them for 15 years. It is a cheap watch in the style of a Sub.

What convinces you that it's a copy?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit