What Is "Must See" TV For You?

by minimus 137 Replies latest jw friends

• Chia
    Chia

Oh yes! I loved Spenser for Hire too, I had forgotten? Does anyone watch Columbo? I liked him too. The old ones, that Steven Spielberg directed.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    The same with Rockford Files. We loved that show and try to catch it in reruns too.

We loved that one too. Remember Tom Selleck as Lance White? His teeth even sparkled...........wonder how they did that??

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Special K said:

Amazing Race ( I love Boston Rob and AmBA) also enjoy the older couple meredith and Gretchen.

LOL at AmBa. Yes I have a lot of respect for Meredith and Gretchen. I don't think I could keep up with them. Their kids and grand kids must be really proud of them. My favourite were Lynn and Alex the "boyfriends". They actaully had a few spots of bad luck, but they never really argued with each other. And their terms of endearment for each other just kept me in stitches.

Chia said:

I miss Dragnet, that used to be my favorite show ever. Jack Webb was the man

On the Canadian version of TVLand it comes on in the evenings followed by can you believe it........Adam 12. Last episode of Dragnet I watched they were working with the Social Services dept, tracking down a case of computer fraud. Computer fraud, lol, you should have seen this "new" computer, with the punch cards and flashing lights, and a dasiy wheel printer the size of a fridge.

Sunspot:

What a hoot last week when he had the plane's departure time and was telling others there was another one!

Yeah that was a backfire. Took a little smugness out of him I sure, arrogant brat.

As long as we are talking about OLD shows,

Rockford Files for sure. I used to love when they would start an episode with a potential customer, just flipping open the yellow pages and putting their finger on the Rockford name, and he inevitably asking towards the end, "just how did you find me" and the client saying "Oh I just picked your name out of the book," much to Jimbo's chagrin. LOL And that Angel, what a louse.

Trivia Question. Does anyone remember "Angel" Martins real first name??

• minimus
    minimus

What about AMOS&ANDY??? Is that shown ANYWHERE????

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Yipes, too freaky, the soundtrack for the Rockford files just came on the radio !!

• Chia
    Chia

And Mannix. I used to like Mannix also. That used to come on TV Land, but no more.

• minimus
    minimus

What about Amos & Andy???

• talesin
    talesin

lol Sunspot and XJW_B12. That Rob and Amba --- I got a kick out of watching him last week, he is such a ratfink.

Mulan -- Magnum PI Addict here! I will have to get the DVDs. Hoo-Ray!

SK - I want Tana to win, too.

Yah, JJ has that! I wouldn't wanna tangle w/ her. Sometimes she is a bit mean, but hey, all I have to do is 'click' when I don't like her, and that's what I really like about TV. It has an off-button, unlike RL. hahaha

t

OY! Three ambulances just arrived --- wonder if there has been a pile-up? You hear anything, SK?

• Sunspot
    Sunspot

Geez, Min!

What ABOUT them??

• minimus
    minimus

Is that show ANYWHERE??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit