Serious business

by brandnew 55 Replies latest social humour

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

I grew up in a "under" household.

However, I analyzed (anal ised ? WTH ) the germ factor, and deduced that over has far fewer chances of contaminated contact than under.

Spend some time (you have time while you're there, right), do the math.

Over is the only logical way.

Not my dad's way, but it's now my way.

Over and out.

• DJS
    DJS

GoodHousekeeping Magazine, Toilet Paper Manufacturers and Hotels say over, so the overwhelming consensus from those that appear to matter is over. Why not compromise? You get it your way one roll; she gets it her way one roll. Or, you can ditch the horizontal configuration and go to a vertical one, which solves your problem.

It doesn't however, solve your bigger problem; why are you arguing with your GF on this or really any other matter. If mama ain't happy; nobody's happy. Plus, you just may want to see her naked again. Frequently. She's the relationship equivalent of a Wookie. Let the Wookie win.

Or maybe you could talk her into going both ways, which is win/win. Trust me.

• brandnew
    brandnew
    All your comments are making history in the dispute area of my relationship......up until now i was 0 for like 300.... her having the 300 wins........im enjoying this....woooo hooooo ! ! !! ! 
  • galaxie
    galaxie

Best consult the 'groom of the stool ' he had royal sanction. His method must be benchmark !!

My personal preference is ' over '.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts
    I cannot understand how there is ever even a debate. Of course it is over; it is easier to tear off than when it is stuck up against the wall. 
  • Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Over obviously. Follow the evidence. If under is true I demand to see peer reviewed papers. 
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    brandnew---if you want to save 50% of your loo paper bill--just use both sides of each sheet 
  • cappytan
    cappytan
    (Yes, I meant "cry" in a good way. A laugh-cry.)
  • Iown Mylife
    Iown Mylife

Whoever installs the roll gets to have it however they want.

Edited to include:  This is why everybody needs their own bathroom.  More toilets = peace on earth.

Marina

• Simon
    Simon

Under is an abomination.

Over is the one true way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit