Role-Playing & XJW Discussion Boards.

by hillary_step 89 Replies latest jw friends

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Wasa,

Yes...I suppose we have found common ground, yet where we diverge is this: While I would agree that "many XJW's do put an undue significance...." I for one do not feel the need to verbally spank them for this tendency.

lol....No, you verbally spank them for inaccuracies in their spelling. Then you spank them for appearing to be elitist and arrogant. Face it Wasa, you are nothing but a big spanker.

As to your assertion that I verbally spank people, again that may appear so. I do vigorously defend my opinions and always have on these boards, but appearances *especially* in the digital media are very often innacurate and that is after all what this thread is all about.

Best regards - HS

• wasasister
    wasasister

There's nothing quite like a good "spanking", but that's a subject for another thread.

Edited to add: I did not refer to you specifically regarding the "spanking" of those who hold this board to an "undue significance." It has been implied by many in this thread, and elsewhere, so I did not mean to single you out.

Yeah, you're kinda elitist, but then so am I.

• Englishman
    Englishman
    realize there was a time not so very long ago that I would check H2O when I got up in the night to pee. Was that "healthy" or "balanced"?

Oh yes, getting up to have a pee is far better than just lying there and..well, you know.

Eng;lishman.

• jst2laws
    jst2laws

Hillary Step,

On these Boards I trust nobody but those that I have met, or have come to know from off-board communication and most of these would not recognize me from my posts. My privacy is important to me.

Don't worry, HS. Since we met last year I have mislead no one about your true persona. You are not one to role play online . Just as my young niece with the same name, Hillary, your long blond hair did not surprise me. I was,however, taken aback by your shy and insecure nature, considering your confident and occasional aggressive online persona. Considering your towering physical size to match your intellect you really do not need to impress people with the short skirts and excessive makeup. But then, maybe we all need a little role playing in REAL life. Forgive me if I have revealed to much. Perhaps I have had too much of the Tennessee Bourbon you love so much. I should be writing up a report on the Anderson Interlocutory appeal I attended last week but got sidetracked on this thread. Once I empty the junk in the pickup truck and put up the dogs I will work on that. It was great meeting you and your boyfriend last year. Jst2laws Englishman "getting up to have a pee is far better than just lying there and..well, you know" better than what? I guess I owe you an apology for my last visit. I thought it would be better to just "you know" than wake everyone up. Sorry.

• binadub
    binadub

Hey, HS, I've missed you. Glad to see you're still around--I don't get around that much any more. :-)))

Personally, I think the person you see on these boards may be closer to the real person than the one they seem to be in person. Of course there are always the exceptions. But the protection of anonymity can provide a wonderful shield for repressed or inhibited closet persona. (Just my opinion.)

~Binadub (aka, Ros)

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

just2laws,

You are not one to role play online . Just as my young niece with the same name, Hillary, your long blond hair did not surprise me. I was,however, taken aback by your shy and insecure nature, considering your confident and occasional aggressive online persona. Considering your towering physical size to match your intellect you really do not need to impress people with the short skirts and excessive makeup. But then, maybe we all need a little role playing in REAL life.

<----- HS first thing in the morning....ask Steve if you do not believe me.

HS

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Ros,

Hey, HS, I've missed you. Glad to see you're still around--I don't get around that much any more. :-)))

...and likewise, very nice to see you here. How are you these days?

Kind regards - HS <---------------- Giving away his soft and gentle nature.

• Terry
    Terry

I look for ideas on this discussion board.

There are many good ones.

The rest is unfathomable.

I don't understand sixty per cent of what is discussed here.

The rest is quite thought provoking.

Something I've noticed about the Internet in general since I first started interacting with people in 1995 using my computer:

1.There are about five personality "types" that appear and reappear everywhere. They just go by different names. Their conversation, attitude and opinions are interchangeable.

2. If you can possibly be misunderstood; you SHALL BE. And you'll pay for it.

3. Some people are very touchy.

4. It is best to recognize an invitation to fight for what it is. IGNORE IT.

5.Some people are so genuine and caring and deep it makes you swoon when you encounter them. (It makes all the crap worth going through).

6. We are all cram packed full of shit. It just takes the right person to find out how to reveal it to us.

7.If you want to become totally disillusioned with yourself; hang around too long.

8.Go away from time to time. It keeps you fresh.

9.Beware the gentle souls. They seem to be all bristle and fang.

10. The more you try to inject clarity and logic into a post; the more you are going to piss certain people off who want to take you down a peg or two.

Terry

• Terry
    Terry
    I do know that I personally have "love" for some people that I don't particularly like. Perhaps we're then getting back ionto the realms of symantics, though.

I wish you could help me understand how this is possible.

I'm a literal person, you know.

Words are something I take very seriously.

Terry

• Mac
    Mac
    If your wife ran off with the milkman cleaning out your bank account and killing your pet pigeons, you would love her without condition?

Why, yes, of course.....

the glorious relief from obligation to those demanding nasty fowl far outweighs any and all of the minor financial and emotional discomforts incurred when one allows themself to view the picture from a much broader spectrum.

mac, six foot six inches, 30 year old, Mel Gibson doppleganger class

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit