Name some silly things you couldn't do as a witness

by sweet tee 105 Replies latest jw friends

• sweet tee
    sweet tee
    sweet tee has a 13 year old daughter...what did you have her when you were like 10

tij ... ha ha ha ha ha

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

phew...sweet tee..i thought id offended you there

• love11
    love11

tsun- the hypocrisy doesn't stop there!

I forgot one- fish net stockings. I could not wear those. Even though they went really well with this one black dress I had. They have no fashion sense. Maybe I should have worn a biblical characters clothing... say... Eve's! haha All of the men would turn into rapist if you wore a skirt above the knee. Which I never wore. What a joke.

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

lol, I first read: Name some silly things you could do as a witness

and I thought: Fieldservice

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

Get anyone to give me an answer to my questions on their doctrines that did not end with, "Do you believe that the governing body is the faithful and discreet slave?"!!!

Out of everything, this one bothered me the most.

J

• Lehaa
    Lehaa
    I WANT MY CHILDHOOD BACK DAMN IT!!!

((((((( RR )))))))))

so do i, that's why i'm making th most of my kids. They think i'm the coolest mum. Water pistols, cap guns, birthdays, christmas, yay.

piercing and tattoo was the first thing I did when i left

• loosie
    loosie

oh my this list is making some of memories look tame.

ok now why couldn't you dance alone?

Now don't anybody here go thinking I am obsessed with sex or anything. But I can't get over the part about wives nto touching their husbands willies or husbands not touching their wives (what are we calling them so the thread doesn't get deleted) coochies. I mean I waited until I was married, I am going damn well touch whatever he's got and he better touch mine. I knew one brother who told me "nobody is gonna tell me where I can or can't kiss my wife."

I also thought it was funny that sisters have to watch what they wear so the Brothers don't have naughty thoughts. Please!!! I personally like a man in a suit. The only thing a man's butt looks better in than a suit is a pair of jeans. So I can see good looking brothers in suits all day and STILL control myself....imagine that.

"of the the I have more self control than men class"...lol

• jwbot
    jwbot

Well, I could not do these things, but I did most of them anyway:

piercings, wear flip flops, dance alone (was too sexy? I got in trouble for it), well there are so many silly things... *sigh*

• love2Bworldly
    love2Bworldly

This is one of my favorite posts, it could go on for many days.

I like the mini-article in the Watchtower after the movie ET came out. It said that ET was not a good movie because his finger was a phallic symbol, and he also was likened to Jesus because he healed and was resurrected after they thought he died.

Stuuuuuuupid! That one really burned me up. I loved that movie and thought it was a pretty innocent movie, other than the beginning when the kids said "shut up penis breath" or something like that. LOL My best friend laughed at the show because she thought he said "peanut breath", I giggled for days over that one. The Witnesses with her at the show gave her a dirty look because she laughed.

• el jarocho mayor
    el jarocho mayor

I couldnt play in little league because it took time away from field service. I couldnt put up posters of Michael Jordan because, gasp, it was idolotry!! I couldnt chat "cubs suck" when they played against the white socks. I couldnt go to my 6th grade trip to camp hastings because the group departed on a wednesday, and I couldnt miss my meeting. I couldnt go to my 8th grade class trip to washington DC because i would miss a meeting AND field service, PLUS there were gonna be girls there!!

What a bunch of ucktards!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit