JW Quiz got Farked, viewed over 20,000 times! Huge # of comments!

by AlmostAtheist 43 Replies latest jw friends

• curlygirl
    curlygirl

AlmostAtheist,

I love when you post!!!! You're farking hilarious!

CG

• Yizuman
    Yizuman

Great job and gratz on getting greenlighted at Fark.com

Now who's gonna pay for the bandwidth bill? :p

Yiz

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

This comment sounds like the voice of experience: "Why bother arguing with the JW's? I mean, these are people who are too stupid, ignorant and/or sanctimonious to realize they're members of a bad dooms-day cult. Nothing anyone here says will change anything they've been brainwashed to 'believe'."

Been there, done that.

As of this morning, the link has been clicked 30,000 times. Yeeha!

Dave

• rebel8
    rebel8

[[[[[applause]]]]] Great anti-witnessing! Way to go!

• seawolf
    seawolf

LOL!! I took this test a few weeks ago when it was posted in this thread http://www.genmay.com/showthread.php?t=511658&highlight=jehovah

Wouldn't you know it. I watch the NCAA championship game and this gets posted on fark lol

• IT Support
    IT Support

Dave,

Brilliant! One of the most effective anri-Witnessing tools I've seen.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Had to laugh at this one:

2005-04-04 10:35:36 PMkosikutioner
    I was going to type a big thing up about how basically this is either 100% lies or very distorted truths. But I really doubt anyone would believe me. So all I'm going to say is that this guy was most likely removed from the congregation and was very upset and wrote up this little thingy. He's probably the one guy I saw outside one of our conventions one time with a picket sign. He's bitter about being removed and instead of taking steps to return, he has decided to spread more lies.
    Sounds like you Dave, you disgruntled guy.
  • xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Oh this guy just gets better....

2005-04-04 10:51:12 PMkosikutioner

I still don't understand why people say that JW's hushed up molestations. There were cases. They were reported. The watchtower society reported the things to the childrens aid society before there was even laws from the canadian gov't ordering them to do so. Nothing was ever covered up.

And this isn't simply things said by JW's. There was a program on TVO (tv ontario for any non-canadians) that was saying just that.
  • Sunspot
    Sunspot

Interesting site!

I scored a 30% and I think one reason was that I put down a 4-door car (van) which was good for a JW! I don't even drive but I put it down to make sure I answered all the questions.

If I had scored much higher----I would have spent the rest of the day fighting depression and eating Twinkies under the bed.

• Valis
    Valis

*LOL* Almost...bwahahah great comments..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit