JW Quiz got Farked, viewed over 20,000 times! Huge # of comments!

by AlmostAtheist 43 Replies latest jw friends

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

I scored 10% on that quiz because I own a 4-door car. My next one will be a coupe, that's for sure. :)

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow
    I heard a good trick was to draw a chalk outline on your driveway and sprinkle thier brochures around it on Saturdays (or whenever they showed up at your place)...

Never tried it though.

So many comments to read, I didn't get through them all, but this was my favorite. How funny!

It seemed like lots of posters knew a lot about JWs they way they said things made me wonder. How many people say "copy of the Watchtower" and "numbers decreasing"? That sounded like JW-speak that other people wouldn't use, so it makes me think there were a lot of closet ex-JWs on that one.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Dave you rock man!

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Oh, and did you notice that on the main page next to the link they have an "infinity" symbol for the # of comments? Sweet!

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    Oh, and did you notice that on the main page next to the link they have an "infinity" symbol for the # of comments?

Yep, that almost always happens on "flame war" threads... ones dealing with politics or religion. lol

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

It looks like Fark is Fark'ed... I can't get to it! Anyway, congrats on your Farking, AA, that is sweet. What is this Bentinel site that's hosting the quiz? I would hate to think what a Farking would do the bandwidth of a personal site.

• glitter
    glitter

It looks like Fark is Fark'ed... I can't get to it!

There was a message on the front page saying they were having hardware trouble (for a change). Is Total Fark down too? I might have to start subscribing if it's a) going to contribute toward better hardware and b) not keep going down.

• glitter
    glitter

Any SA goons here? Has there been a JW thread on that?

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    What is this Bentinel site that's hosting the quiz? I would hate to think what a Farking would do the bandwidth of a personal site.

http://TheBentinel.com is my attempt at satire/parody humor. I used to put up a new story everyday, now I'm lucky to get one up every other week.

A few of my stories have been fark'd. The one about Dover schools requiring Math teachers to offer alternative values for pi was by far the most successful. But this quiz has done almost as well.

Dave

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Oh crap! I'm still 17% JW!

*** Starts scrubbing with a pumice stone ***

Dirty! Dirty! I feel so dirty!!!! I have to get it off!!! I have to get it off!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit