JW Quiz got Farked, viewed over 20,000 times! Huge # of comments!

by AlmostAtheist 43 Replies latest jw friends

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

That's hilarious.. I love Fark!!

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

That is great, AA. Long read, but interesting.

Jeannie

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

The Fark counter just broke 40,000 clicks! Looking at my logs, I found that many other forums/blogs picked it up, so there's been tons of residual viewings. Interestingly, everytime a JW or JW-sympathizer pops up on one of the threads, they say, "This guy's just mad because he got DF'd. This is all lies." Nobody has addressed any of the actual issues.

Typical JW response. Find sand. Insert head. Wait on Jehovah.

Dave

• glitter
    glitter

(Anybody reading this that saw the thread on Fark first?)

Yep! :)

I'm so surprised that there were two(?) active JWs posting... like I said in one of my posts:

"What the fark are you doing on Fark then? Politics, boobies, weeners, swearing, the pickle incident... not very "watch how you walk" is it? (Although - it's a great thing that you're breaking their rules... well done!)"

I wouldn't go on the Internet at all if I was still as much of a JW as I used to be - let alone go on Fark! Those JWs are more close to being out than they think!

Oh and although I got all warm and fuzzy seeing so many Ex-JW Farkers and Farkettes, it was even better every time there was a comment saying "OMFG I amd *never* going to be a JW!".

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Crap! I'm 23% JW still. @($*%?&@ !!!

Goodonya AA

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier

Question: Is FARK.COM of our own illustrious Farkle?

• Maverick
    Maverick

Darn! Got 20%! Need to do more pagan stuff I guess!

Great stuff!

• orangefatcat
    orangefatcat

Holy toledo I am 37 % JW. I need to get a life..

You would think after posting the thread that I wrote that I really wanted back in. Not in this lifetime.

I enjoyed it and I intend to do more reading.

Cool stuff for sure.

Thanks

Orangefatcat.

• glitter
    glitter

No, a guy from Kentucky called Drew Curtis. It's from a euphemism he used to use for "f*ck".

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

No, a guy from Kentucky called Drew Curtis. It's from a euphemism he used to use for "f*ck".
    But it sure would be interesting to see Farkel post a reply there!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit