JW Quiz got Farked, viewed over 20,000 times! Huge # of comments!

by AlmostAtheist 43 Replies latest jw friends

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Hey Gang,

I submitted my jw-quiz (http://thebentinel.com/jw-quiz.php) to Fark.com earlier this evening and it got picked up! It's been clicked over 20,000 times, and there are hundreds of comments. You can see the thread here: http://forums.fark.com/cgi/fark/comments.pl?IDLink=1430540 (Good stuff, the fark comments are worth reading)

Our own Glitter was poking at the JW's that dared pop up with the "lies! all lies!"-type comments, as did a few other ex-JW's. I added a few comments at the end that probably won't be seen by anybody since I came on so late.

It feels so GOOD to know that many people got exposed to the Watchtower's true colors. To make it more interesting, I included a link to JWD at the top of the quiz, so hopefully we'll get some lurkers and maybe even some posters out of the deal. (Anybody reading this that saw the thread on Fark first?)

Woohoo!

Dave

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Now this I like!

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    Now this I like!

Yeah, SpongeBob's pretty cool...

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

...haven't been able to access the comments yet (blank screen)... but

~Merry (welcoming the new lurkers and looking forward to hearing from lottsa new posters)

• under74
    under74

Wow...too many comments to read.

Love how you linked JWD to the quiz.

• cypher50
    cypher50

I always wondered what people who were my age and into the same stuff (geeks in other words) thought about JWs and that whole thread of comments is an awesome synopsis I what I always thought. I will continue to read the whole thing because I find that the less serious I take my past JW life means the easier I find dealing with my immediate JW family now.

• SeymourButts
    SeymourButts

Thats great!!!

Some of those comments are hilarious!!!

I especially liked the idea of drawing a chalk outline on the driveway and scattering literature around it.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts
    Yeah, I could easily be a JW, except that I've been receiving recreational blood transfusions since 1978. You'll recognize me whe the Rapture comes - I'll be the one running around stabbing people in the eyeballs with a greasy meat fork.

GREAT COMMENTS LMAO!!

• bebu
    bebu

Wow, AA, you got over 20,000 (and counting) folks to take this test??? Fantastic!! What a terrific vaccination you have put into place! You can add your test to the list of effective internet catalysts against the WTS! This kind of payback is sweeeeeeet.

Your test is really well written, btw!!!!!

bebu

• zugzwang
    zugzwang

Damn, 30%!!!! Wash, wash, wash, scrub, scrub, scrub! Gonna wash that JDub right out of my hair.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit