What initially attracted you to your spouse?

by JH 52 Replies latest jw friends

• love11
    love11

He had a Johnny Depp look with an indian heritage, and a shy sexy personality.

Nice checkbones and broad shoulders.

I still love him and think he's hot, even with thinning hair and love handles.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

His small feet. He's 6' and at that time he wore a sz 7 mens. The smallest foot I have ever seen on a man that tall.

Josie

• Shania
    Shania

He was Tall, Dark, and Handsome. He spoke so intelligently compared to the other dump witnesses guys..............HE LOOKED LIKE A MODEL IN HIS SUIT, IT FIT HIM PERFECTLY. After 20 years of marital bliss he still is great............I must admit I miss seeing him dressed up in his suits...........because he is real looker when he is.

• lilbit
    lilbit

He made me feel safe.

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

We met at a wedding that he was "standing up" for. I was always a sucker for a guy in a tux and ruffled shirt!

He was also cute, kind, patient, loving, caring, gentle, had a brand new Chevelle Malibu with an 8 track tape player, had a steady job and actually LIKED ME!!

Cathy L.

• jeanniebeanz
    jeanniebeanz

He was and is patient, sincere, truthful and loyal. We can talk for hours about anything, our phone bill used to exceed $600.00 per month for the first year we dated. (long distance relationship)

J

• franklin J
    franklin J

...my wife had ( and still has) the best legs on 2 continents. We met in 1983 in New York City.

I was attracted initially to her legs and great body ( as seen through a khaki skirt; pink buttondown blouse and navy Geiger jacket); also her "lions mane" shock of brunette hair. We were both "YUPPIES" ( Young Urban Professional). ....I can still see her stepping onto the boarding ramp to the boat from the pier and the shape of her leg tapering down into a small navy pump as she stepped onto the boat gunwale; she turned her head and I can still see in the dock lighting the sheen of her thick brunette hair pulled into a french braid...

Yes, I do have some great memories from those days.....

We met on a private " yacht" at the E. 23rd street marina in NYC. It was a private cocktail party and I attended after work during the summer of 1983. The neighboring yacht at the Marina was the "Highlander" ( owned by Malcom Forbes). I struck up a conversation with her to point out the helicopter on the deck of the "Highlander". Her response sparked chemistry and the rest is history. Once I connected with her personality I was caught....like so many others in her wake....Her personality sparkles with people....much like a diamond catching and thowing the light. Her smile was then, and still is now, very "engaging".

We return to the Marina each year on the night we met , August 23rd. Call us sentimental fools....but all these years later ( and 3 kids); it still works..... the chemistry, that is....

..and all the rest :)

• melmac
    melmac

Her mouth and the fact that she reminded me a little girl with a grownup body. She SEEMED submissive, but in fact always had it her way...

• tyydyy
    tyydyy

I don't have a spouse at the moment but I do have a girlfriend. What attracted me to her??? Hmmmm It's been a while but she did offer me tickets to the theater. Maybe she should comment on this one since she's the one who asked me out.

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

LOOKS only! Boy what a mistake that first one was!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit