What initially attracted you to your spouse?

by JH 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Dan-O
    Dan-O

"Are you sure we didn't marry the same chick?"

She does have a sister ...

• Berean
    Berean

We pretty much thought alike.

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

I first met Honeyboy at this nasty meat-market type of bar. It was ladies' night, and the joint was full of horny, slutty men and women dancing badly to NSync. For the record, I was meeting a couple of girlfriends there so we could park our cars and go elsewhere; they stood me up.

Anyway, in the midst of all these drunks dry-humping to boy bands, I met a sweet, sober, intelligent man who chatted politely with me about Delta Blues, Nine Inch Nails, and Communism. He walked me to my car and saw that I got in ok, and didn't get fresh. So much nicer than I'd been expecting a worldly man to act. It wasn't until I fell in love with him that I noticed how sexy he is, in a physical sense- I was that blown away by his gentlemanly demeanor!

When I asked him what initially attracted him to me, he replied, "your ass."

• confusedjw
    confusedjw
    I was that blown away by his gentlemanly demeanor!

When I asked him what initially attracted him to me, he replied, "your ass."

LOL LOL LOL

"The Gentleman prefers asses"

• Insomniac
    Insomniac

Yep. Six happy years later, I still love his sweet manners, and the way he makes me laugh. And he still thinks I have a great ass. Ahhh, true love!

• heatherg
    heatherg

He's incredibly handsome, very chivalrous and was my best friend first. He has so many great qualities that no jw guy I ever dated had!! hg

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

The way he didn't get mad when I snuck out of his bed the first night I met him and he found me crouched naked in the hall riffling through his mail.

He asked me what I was doing and I replied - trying to find out where I am and who you are?

That was 7 years ago on April 17th!

• kls
    kls

Well beside the fact i got pregnant ,he was loving and kind and we truly loved each other but after we became JWS and i left the cult he became someone else ,so to me that person died long ago but i still do remember who he once was.

• upside/down
    upside/down

kls- that's sad.

u/d

• upside/down
    upside/down
    looks - she has big bazookas

Wow... sounds dangerous. I prefer nice big soft pink boobies. u/d (of the hot and bothered class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit