What initially attracted you to your spouse?

by JH 52 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Was it the looks.....the way he/she talked to you, a certain chemistry?

• blondie
    blondie

His smile

His blue eyes

His patience with me

• Gozz
    Gozz

It's her voice; didn't see her face. Her voice and her angst when she realized "mystery caller" was a million miles away.

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

I was a cashier, he was my bagger...and it was the way he softly asked..."wanna piece of gum?"

• Undecided
    Undecided

Her butt. After 30 years it's still just as pretty. I'm glad she doesn't get on this site or I would be in trouble.

Ken P.

• CoonDawg
    CoonDawg

Just the way we were able to talk. We could talk for hours and hours about all sorts of things. When we first met, we were both married to our first spouses and continued to be for another 8 years....but we had a level of communication that we could never have had withour spouses simply because they didn't share as broad an interest in the subject matter...which mainly consisted of ideas and dreams. This is what made me look her up all those years later when both of our situations had become much different and we were both single again. This is still one of the things we treasure about one another even all this time later. Her having a cute ass helped too.

Ern

• trevor
    trevor

Catherine - what was it that first attracted you to the millionaire Michael Douglas?

• talesin
    talesin

Nothing - he pursued me for months ...

• rocketman
    rocketman

Money.

Okay, there wasn't much of that - on her part or mine.

Whatever it was, it no longer seems to exist, at least on my end. I'm a married man living like the Bubble Boy.

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

talesin you "Go Girl"!!!!

Long curly locks ( rock`n`roller,yes! ) beautiful smile, blue eyes, nice butt in jeans!, and he has very nice hands made me feel secure, safe, when I was holding them. Great listener.......not that I was doing all the talking!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit