What initially attracted you to your spouse?

by JH 52 Replies latest jw friends

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

((((((((((((((((((((((((((KLS))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Her sweet voice...and the empathy and passion behind the voice. We met over the phone and talked for a while before we met!

Later...I discovered her nice 'sweater puppies' !

The rabbits

• prophecor
    prophecor

She had an irreverent, haughty demeanor, a certain uncivilized sassiness about her, something I felt needed to be tamed. She had and still does have, a beautiful crown of hair and a not too ample ass. She always thinks that that portion of her anatomy was the only thing that attracted me to her. Though it was the first thing I saw, it was not the only thing that attracted me. Definitely not the only thing, Ahem...

We are near to absolute opposites, though we feel passionately about the same things. I could say I've helped her towards being more conservative, she helped me to be more assertive and in some cases, more aggressive in handling certain aspects of my life.

We've been married a Crazy 8 years, and are now being able to see the benefits of being a united couple. We are often commented on as to how well suited we appear to be for each other. It's been said that we even look alike, or look good together, and we look as if we've been married all our lives. She's been a true treasure in my life, even when I try to project it as to othewise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit