recommend some new music

by tijkmo 66 Replies latest jw friends

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

jula71 said: As of late though, I've been listening to Evanescence

Very seldom do I find Iike EVERY song on any CD I buy. This is the exception. jula, if you like them., buy their CD, "Anywhere But Home." Recorded live at their Paris concert. Her voice will give you chills. And it's as good, or better, live. It also features a DVD of the performance.

• rick_here
    rick_here

Here's a decent (online) station:

Delicious Agony Prog-Rock Radio

And...I just ordered this:

Saw the Aquarium Rescue Unit a few years back in Memphis (see, WOW). I think they may have broken-up (?) or aren't touring right now. I also have their guitarist's (Jimmy Herring) solo cd in the mail: "Endangered Species".

"Glass Harp" the prog-rock band):

Phil Keaggy's Homepage

(This guy's been world-acclaimed among "the pros" (other guitarists) for years & years). Saw him three times @ Don't Miss This Dude In Concert!!! even if you ain't religious....plz!

rick

\o/

• koolkeithfl
    koolkeithfl

ISIS-Panopticon, Mastodon-Leviathan if you are interested in heavy stuff

• joenobody
    joenobody

Bloc Party - Silent Alarm

Doves

• Satans little helper
    Satans little helper

AC/DC who made who is runnin through my brain right now, along with Evanescence and Nirvana.

There's a whole load of decent British bands around at the moment - Coldplpay, Travis, Oasis, Snow Patrol & Stereophonics

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

bas ...did you go buy the lamb at the weekend

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

I can't stop listening to Molly's Chamber by the Kings of Leon, I accidentally downloaded a live version instead of the studio version but it rocks anyway

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit