recommend some new music

by tijkmo 66 Replies latest jw friends

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

have you found some new band or artist that you would reccomend we listen to...for this to work we would need to know what style of music you normally listen to and then we can know if its what we would enjoy...eg

i like pink floyd...genesis...yes...etc.....................and have just found mercury rev......brill

• whyamihere
  • GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

New Beck cd "Gurue" is awesome. Im also listening to the new cd by the Decemberists.. terrific music.

GBL

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

GBL: I Love Decemberists!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are so good!

Please Check Out Tree of Woe! www.treeofwoeband.com ... they need to update their website though!

Brooke

• jula71
    jula71

Old school metal and anything RUSH

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Oh I love the Band Arcade Fire!

Wake up is such a great song!

Brooke

• jula71
    jula71

As of late though, I've been listening to Evanescence

• tijkmo
    tijkmo

ok ive never heard of these bands but are they similar to anyone i might have heard of...

i was at a feeder gig tonight....kinda crossover indie/punk/rock but definately tuneful....had just heard one cd...pushing the senses...but now listening to back catalogue

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

indie/punk/rock ...........Arcade Fire is like that!

Brooke

• zanex
    zanex

hmmm...well I have been listenin to a band called crossfade...just some good ol rock. Am always in the mood for pink floyd tho...and when I am just bein good ol zan I break out the Korn...sigh...some things just cant change..

-Z-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit