Were you invited to the Memorial?

by JH 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

I got my invite quite some time ago. I'm not going. It would be like seeing the same damn boring TV special that comes on once a year. That's how I got sick of the movie "The Ten Commandments".

• cab1000
    cab1000

Well, for those of you that did not get an invite, here, HAVE MINE!!!

An Elder and a sister, who when I left was in questionable standing, came by while out in field service, and gave me this invitation. This will be the first Memorial I have EVER missed. That is a big deal to me.

Its funny, back when I was interested, I would look at the people when they came to the memorial, and thats all, and think how they must be retarded, cant they see the truth and the need to be at all the meetings? Now I see exactly whats going on.

If any of my family asks, you seen me there!

cab

• codeblue
  • Puternut
    Puternut

No one seems to want to answer my question as to when this thing is. (this is only me third time trying)

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

Sorry dude.. hehe. Its this coming Thursday.

GBL

• Puternut
    Puternut

Thanks GBL, you da man.

• codeblue
    codeblue

Sorry, Puter:

Thursday, March 24th...............whatever sundown time you have!!!

• coffee_black
    coffee_black

Nope! I am truly beyond their clutches! My x still tries to get my 2 kids to go, but they are out and not falling for that one! No one has been door to door in this neighborhood in at least 3 years.... Life is sooooooo good!!!!!!!

Coffee

• JH
    JH

Today should have been the ideal day for the Witnesses to invite all the inactive ones to come over to the memorial next week.

They didn't come over, which proves that they aren't doing their job right.

• fairchild
    fairchild

oh oh, I just got my schedule for next week at one of my jobs. I have to work Thursday night. Unless I can switch with someone (which will be really tough to do), I can just hear all the comments right now. Satan knows that you are spiritually weak. He made sure you were on that schedule to work next Thursday, this is your chance to take a stand against satan. You know, if you give satan what he wants, you prove yourself to be against Jehovah, and blah blah blah blah.. Just to avoid such 'lessons', I really should go, sigh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit