Fuming, Angry, seething, seeing RED!!!!!!!!!!

by Gill 102 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

105 years old, Gill. You must be one of the remnant.

• Gill
    Gill

Sorry about that Black Sheep! It seems to be a shared memory amongst a lot of us. However, it seems worse to have to watch that happening to someone elses child and be totally powerless, or at least feel that you are totally powerless to stop it. You look back and think ' could I have done something?' And probably the answer was Yes! Shame on me. I'm so cross that I believed they were right. The bunch of crap dealing shit heads. It's not like the children were being evil and bad, just making noise and wriggling in a damned KH.

I remember the possibility of smacking being banned in the UK being discussed at our old KH and the brother giving the talk say that 'we would abide by Jehovah's laws for disciplining children and not the state's.'

• Gill
    Gill

Black Sheep - He he! 105 and going on 141+

They wouldn't have me in the 144,000 - too rebellious!

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Don't get me wrong Gill, I think that the days when the local Cop gave you a swift kick in the pants were the best.

• talesin
    talesin

Even now, if I do something 'wrong' (ie, I think someone is going to be angry with me), I get a sick feeling in the pit of my stomach. It's fear.

Imagine, at my age (40s), after so many years! The last time I got whipped I was 12, it was with a wooden spoon.

And my family still puzzles why I left as soon as I matured. Cracked, I tell ya, cracked!

t

• JustTickledPink
    JustTickledPink

I remember my mom uttering the same exact words that "babies are born selfish" Gawd, what a horrible way to look at it.

• Latte
    Latte
    Their little faces a seared in my memory with the pain and fear!

Gill,

I feel just a you do. My mother didn?t smack me toooo much as a kid, but I do remember others really getting it. I don?t wish to give examples as it really upsets me now to think of it. I have always thought that those kids that you are bashing, for behaving there age, they will grow up one day and remember what you did to them. I just hope that most left the borg.

Now that I?m out, I?ve always liked to think that things may of got better in this regards?.clearly not.

I really feel for the JW kids?I really do.

mind control cults, abusing children by forcing them to sit listening to boring rubbish and be dragged round streets selling shit magazines. The smacking room.!!!!!!!!

Couldn?t of put it better myself!

• Gill
    Gill

JTP - I think that's what pressed my ANGRY switch on ' babies are born selfish!' I said but surely that's the way God made them, to cry when they had needs. Parents said,'No, it's because they're born imperfect!"

Roll on the New System when babies are born perfect then, and change their own nappies and get their own bottles and wash themselves etc. No need for crying then. Jehovah's Witnesses are a bunch of crap eating bullshitters with saw dust for brains! I know! I used to be one!

It reminds me of the young sister I grew up with. Nice enough girl. But when she was pregnant she would regularly slap her bump, quite hard and shout 'stop it!' when baby kicked. I asked her why, and she said she was training baby to be obedient now and getting a head start. Just as some read My book of bull shit stories to train their kids. I kid you not. I doubt the mentality of JWs. They should NOT have children!

• trevor
    trevor
    all babies are born selfish and demanding for their own needs and not anyone elses.

I think this is true. Babies will cry and scream until they get what they need or want, even if it is the middle of the night. The unfortunate thing about beating children is that it causes them to remain selfish, even as adults.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I remember a couple years ago when I was pretty active and regular, maybe more like 3 or 4 years, anyhow....

I was in the mother's room trying to get my little one to sleep and I heard a friend of mine come in the bathroom with her screaming child she said something to him quietly and I couldn't hear her, then it came....

She is a little bit on the heavier side, very strong girl and I swear to you I could literally hear the spanking before her hand touched his butt. I could hear the swish of her arm as it came down multiple times on this kids butt. I know you probably think I am exaggerating, but I'm not. I have never before been so freaked out. I went home that night in tears. I have never let that go. BTW no offense to anyone who "is little bit on the heavier side", I'm no lightweight myself.

Then about 2 years ago, I told my mom how a really nice brother in our hall had chosen Not to spank his kids at the kingdom hall. When she heard this,she said, "well bringing a paddle to the hall always worked for your sister. Look at her kids now." (They are all very obedient jw's) I don't remember my reply.

This is a topic that has bothered me to no end.

blackswan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit