You know you're NOT a JW anymore when...(add some)

by Flindersgirl 55 Replies latest social humour

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

You don't mind waking up early on a beautiful Sunday morning, to have your first cup of coffee out on the patio, soaking up the morning sun.

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

You read a magazine and don't look for the questions at the bottom of the page.

Someone you've just met makes conversation on how the worlds in a terrible way at the moment and you don't blame it on Satan.

You go birdwatching and don't feel embarrassed about saying great tit, cock or shag.

The WT picture of the whore of Babylon just doesn't ?do it for you? any more.

altYou beauty you.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere
    you no longer worry about the 144,000 watching you have sex...:)

Yeah, I wondered about that too! What made it worst was that my grandfather was "annointed" and so is my mother.

Bunch of frigging pervs!

• trevor
    trevor
    The WT picture of the whore of Babylon just doesn't ?do it for you? any more.

You must be kidding it still does it for me!

I know I'm not a JW anymore when I can sit in my garden after a barbacue and enjoy a cigar without worrying that the smoke may be spotted by a pissing elder. Sorry, I ment to say - passing elder.

• poppers
    poppers

Since I was never a jw I can't respond directly to the thread. But I do want to welcome you to jwd, flindersgirl.

• heatherg
    heatherg

You get to sit at home on a Thursday and watch all the good shows, instead of having to tape them. Saturday mornings become time for rummage sales and going outta town instead of wasting a whole morning on field service!!! hg

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

When the secretary reads out the phrase "****** ****** is no longer to be considered one of Jehovah's Witnesses", and members of the congregation sneakily glance round at you amid the deathly silence.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

you no longer wear a tie.

you can go a couple of days without shaving, or even grow a beard.

Kwin

• undercover
    undercover

When you barhop Friday and Saturday night and you're not worried if anyone will see you and report you to the elders.

When you trade in the four door Chrysler K-car in on a BMW convertible.

When you come out of a R-rated movie at the theater and you see JWs in line to see a cartoon movie and you don't try to sneak out without being seen.

When you drive by the Kingdom Hall on the way to the strip club on Memorial night.

• myelaine
    myelaine

You know you're NOT a JW anymore when......

you're not afraid to admit it to someone who is.....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit