You know you're NOT a JW anymore when...(add some)

by Flindersgirl 55 Replies latest social humour

• jwbot
    jwbot

GBL: "I can honestly say my first sexual thoughts as a youngster was having sex with Babylon the Great."

WOW! Me to!! haha... You know you're not a JW when:

You own a dress...and it does not fit anymore and you don't care
    You dont need to worry bout a little cleavage
    You own tons of flip flops, and you WONT get talked to by elders about them either
    You have FUN on the weekends
    You can watch Saturday morning cartoons finally!
    You go to the cities for reasons other than the assembly (to drink! duh!)
    You go out to a bar, see a JW, and feel bad that they are slinking so YOU don't see THEM, and you feel bad for them
    You go to a bar and there is a hot girl and you knew her as a witness...and she is no longer one, so you can make friends with them
    You can watch the GOOD artsy films that were rated R
    You can breathe easy. *sigh* of relief

• Scully
    Scully

GetBusy Living writes:

I can honestly say my first sexual thoughts as a youngster was having sex with Babylon the Great. Thats even bad in apostataland isnt it?

Well, who can blame you?? She was a hotty. Now that I'm allowed to say such things, if I were a guy, I'd probably do it with her too.

• JW83
    JW83

when you stop calling it 'the troof'.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

You go at least a year without wearing pantyhose.

You check out posts on an active JW board and the way they speak sounds weird, because it is, when it used to sound normal. As a witness you thought you didn't sound a thing like those "crazy born again Jesus freaks." You know you're not a witness when JWs sound weirder than fanatic "praise the Lord" type Chrisitans.

You're a woman and you check out the profiles on a JW dating site and you gag, thinking you used to sound like those poor submissive sisters.

• TheEdge
    TheEdge

Welcome Flindersgirl

.....you're unmarried and purchase condoms.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet
    You go at least a year without wearing pantyhose.

You check out posts on an active JW board

Flyinghighnow - Thats so true about the nylons! hehe

So are their active JW boards then - I thought they were not supposed to use the net. I'd be interested in having a look though - where are they?

crumpet

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

What you do with your genitalia doesn't define your morality...

• mtbatoon
    mtbatoon

..your at a wedding and when the registrar ask for the witnesses to step forward the bride isn't crushed in the rush.

• jules99
    jules99

JW's avoid you in the supermarket (sigh of relief).

You get your house on the "Do Not Call" list (even bigger sigh of relief).

Your non-JW family stop worrying about your sanity.

• eye 23
    eye 23

you can say with confiction that god loves you as an individual person because his love is given freely and you dont have to earn it......................ooohhhh what a lovely warm feeling that is!

...and you can pass on that unconditional love to your children/family/friends..you can love them for just being themselves

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit