• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Little Toe,

• No kids or pets

Who is the cutie in the picture with you? Dragonlady76

• Dragonlady76
    Dragonlady76

Cindykp,

Nice to see you are a pretty girl, without pigtails, facial hair & monkey eyes!

I don't like to give out personal info on forum, come chat with me some or send me a pm.

Dragonlady76

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

DL76:
    I'm the eldest of four. The wee laddie is my sister's boy (my first nephew ).

• Taylor S.
    Taylor S.

This is a great topic Cindy ...

and for me personally, I wish a Brother would come knocking on my door saying he was gonna 'get me'. I never hide behind the veil of cyberspace, no disrespect to those who need to. if it comes around to bite me in the @$$ one day who cares ... life is short and cruel anyway.

First name? Taylor (duh)

Married? sorta

Single? sorta

Gay? Extremely

Kids? sorta (Taco, Micky, Gizmo --- Chihuahua, Fox Terrier, Shitzu respectively)

Anything you care to add is great!!!!!!!!( I think

I live my life on my own terms after Growing Up Dub. Only recently discovered that the org was so much more than a repressive christian sect. This new knowledge has flipped a switch in me ... and I plan to do everything in my power as a writer and an artist to make sure the world knows the Truth about THE TRUTH.

if any lurkers have a problem with that ....

bring it on ..........

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

First name? Randy

Married? almost 15 years

Single? see above LOL

Gay? no....wife is bi does that count ? LOL

Kids? 2 -- 1 son 6yo and 1 daughter 5 months tomorrow

Anything you care to add is great!!!!!!!!( I think! ) As most here know I already share way too much info about my life and lifestyle...LOL

• cindykp
    cindykp

Randy, is your wife cute?

• iiz2cool
    iiz2cool

First name? Walter

Married? Separated

Gay? No

Kids? 2 turtles and a cockatoo

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

First name? Sherry

Married? Partnered right on up

Single? See above

Gay? Most definately

Kids? One son, 24, very cute and single, One Welsh Springer Spaniel almost 2, also very cute named Jake... sorry bitches he's fixed

Dream: To build a house and retire on my new lakeside property!!!

Peace!

• fairchild
    fairchild

First name? Chris- Lena

Married? nooooooo

Single? yesss, and quite happy

Gay? nooooooooo

Kids? 1 cat, 8 years old.

Dream : Build my own modest place in the very middle of nowhere, at least 10 miles away from the nearest house. Be self sufficient with solar power and a generator. Have a huge garden and some chickens for the eggs. Make enough money with my writings, so that I don't have to 'go to work' every day.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

First name: Ip (

Married: Yep

Gay: More like manic

Kids: Nope

IPSec

Wow is that your real pic cindykp? heheh I hope this is the right color of grey.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit