Trying to get to know people on the JWD

by cindykp 92 Replies latest jw friends

• cindykp
    cindykp

Hi all! I havent been here that long, and just trying to get to know a little more about the people Im chatting with. I know some dont want to share too much info, which I understand. So.............Im divorced, have 3 kids, lived in Florida for 15 years, now back home in Wi.(what the hell was I thinking?)

First name?

Married?

Single?

Gay?

Kids?

Anything you care to add is great!!!!!!!!( I think! )

Ciindy

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

What? You want us to guess your name?

Seriously, caution here, per the guidelines for posting:

Invading people's privacy
    Please don't post private addresses or phone numbers, including your own. You may post email addresses so long as you make it clear who they belong to.
  • under74
    under74

First name?...mmm, don't want to cause any trouble for extended family that are still in...though I will tell you in a PM.

Married?Nope

Single?Yup

Gay?Nope

Kids?Nope

Anything you care to add is great!!!!!!!!( I think! ) I'm in grad school. I can't sleep.

• under74
    under74

Ozzie I don't think anyone would post anything they didn't want public....

Am I misreading something? I'm figuring she just wants to know a little more about people here...but not everything...or anything that would violate rules.

• kwintestal
    kwintestal

First name? Yes, and a last name too.

Married? I already am but thanks for the proposal.

Single? yes, single cream, single sugar.

Gay? Very gay most of the time, except when I'm sad or lesbian.

Kids? I just met you thanks.

Kwin

• cindykp
    cindykp
    I'm figuring she just wants to know a little more about people here...but not everything...or anything that would violate rules.

yeppers!

No one has to share anything they dont feel comfortable with.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Under74, why would you divulge something that you wouldn't share on open fourum, with someone who's been registered for less than two weeks? Just trying to understand, is all.

• Ross
    • Would have been married 12 years, next month
    • Separated
    • Hetero
    • No kids or pets
  • cindykp
    cindykp

Dang, maybe this isnt such a good topic, wasnt trying to stir up anything. I love being on this site, Im not a troll looking for info to "get"anyone. Im DF'd and probably always will be. Truely am just trying to get to know people. Now if I would have asked for full names, addresses, phone # and such, you all would have to wonder what my intentions were.

Cindy

• under74
    under74

It's just as I said Ross...I'd rather not have so many clues that someone will know for sure who I am and have that cause problems for some of my JW family members (even if we're not on the best of terms). Anyway...in my neck of the woods my name isn't exactly common...or at least the spelling isn't.

I'm pretty sure cindykp doesn't know any of tmy family and isn't a troll of some sort...so I wouldn't have a problem telling her my first name in a PM.

Does this make any more sense LT?

• cindykp
    cindykp
    What? You want us to guess your name?

My real name is posted next to my real pic!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit