Trying to get to know people on the JWD

by cindykp 92 Replies latest jw friends

• fairchild
    fairchild
    Married? No. I was engaged to the woman of my dreams but I must not have been the man of her dreams. She gave back the diamond engagement ring on the last day available to get a refund from the jewelry store.

Sigh, I've been in that position once, but I was the one breaking it off.. 6 weeks before the wedding, and a lot had been arranged already, all the invitations were sent, the catering place was pre-paid, you name it.. I felt like a jerk, and to be honest, looking back at it now, I often wonder if perhaps I made a mistake. He was a great guy after all.

I was actually engaged twice, but never married.. seems to be bad luck for me.

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

I live in Southwest Florida, happily married female with no children, of Caribbean island descent.

DY

• wednesday
    wednesday

Hi Cindy, I enjoy your spirit

Name- I'm afraid I'll have to go by Wednesday, b/c the elders can still come take my life away, and my hubby still has family in the Org.I am neither DF or DA just a total fade out. They seen to have no interest in me, however. I don't even get invites to the memorial anymore.

married -yes married in teens , they said it would not last, but they were wrong, we still love each other and have been happily married for many years.It's not perfect, there was lots to work out, but we are working it out

kids- yes two adult males (was that an oxymoron? lol just kidding ) both employed and in relationships

have 2 sweet baby grandchildren who I love more than my life. -now don't go thinking I'm really old, I mean I'm old, 50, but not dead yet.

pets- yes we have fish, cats ,dog.Our cats are hopelessly spoiled.

I am active politically in areas regarding social security reform as regards the disabled , and am especially involved with the Rights of the mentally and emotionally disabled.

I love Meat Loaf, the rock singer, he is just the best as far as I am concerned. But I am open to all sorts of music and currently am listening to "Walking in Memphis" by Marc Cohn. I also love Janis Joplin with a Passion.

"Lost "and "Medium" are my two fav TV shows now, but I will not miss American idol. I also love the TLC remodeling shows (ever heard of "clean sweep"

I have a slight interest in things of the occult but do not run a muck with it.

My hubby is also a fader, can't get into this broad. he is OK with me being here , however. We call Texas our home.

weds

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit