Would you....

by HadEnuf 48 Replies latest jw friends

• trevor
    trevor

HadEnuf

I think this thread you have started is a very positive idea. I have just looked at your profile and your story of leaving the cult. It is touching and a story of courage. You have made so much progress since those sad days.You Said:

We finally came out of our stupor and realized that we were involved in a cult and needed to remove ourselves before more damage was done to our minds and hearts.
    Carry on being wonderful.
  • devinsmom
    devinsmom

adelmaal said:

surviving natural childbirth (no drugs no nothing)

um yeah, owwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!! Its making me hurt just thinkin about it! Damn girl, I gotta give ya props for that, I did the first 6 hours of labor with nothin then said "screw this" and got an epi, and it still hurt like a mutha*! You sound like one tough chic, good for you on everything-April

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

I did 50 hours of "Natural Childbirth" I couldn't take it anymore so I got an epi and then 10 hours after that my Daughter came out!

Brooke

• Dustin
    Dustin

I just want to say congrats to Austin and "Tree of Woe", and wish them all the success in the world. I haven't had anything to be proud of lately, but I'll let you know when I do.

Dustin

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Dustin...

I think you have more to be proud of than you know.

You stand up for whats right!(leaving the JW Religion)

Beautiful Wife!

Your band you are starting a life long Dream!

You have so many things to be proud of! I am proud of you!

Brooke

• Dustin
    Dustin

I'll be proud when I get a new job.

Dustin

• missy04
    missy04

HadEnuf,

Wow that is an awesome accomplishment for your son and his band! I am really happy for them..It must be so nice to have their hard work finally pay off!!

At the moment I can't think of anything.

~Sarah

• Nancy Drake
    Nancy Drake

~Sarah

-Missy

How bout your overall beauty and your general awesomeness! That's something to be proud of!

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf
    My biggest accomplishments: Being a single mom, surviving natural childbirth (no drugs no nothing) and breastfeeding my children.

You know adelmaal...it seems to me that women who survive the JW's are the toughest women in the world. Your children are beautiful. I must say we have a good-looking bunch on this board with good looking kids too. Yea...I think women could rule the world!!

Giving freely without guilt tripping

I know exactly what you mean Honesty. We give from our heart now to organizations we feel are worthy. I especially love dropping something in the salvation army bell ringers buckets at X-Mas time. Just makes my day!

Carry on being wonderful.

Why trevor...you certainly made MY day!! You can carry on with me any day you like...oops...sorry...forgot there for a while I'm happily married.

said "screw this" and got an epi, and it still hurt like a mutha*!

Yeah April. I love drugs (legal only please). Though I truly do admire women who do it "au naturel"...I was secretly glad I had 2 C-sections. At least I was frozen from the waist down. BUT...there was hell to pay (oops, can I say hell here?) when the epi wore off. You are too funny!!

I did 50 hours of "Natural Childbirth" I couldn't take it anymore so I got an epi and then 10 hours after that my Daughter came out!
    I can attest that this is a True Story because I WAS THERE!! I love you Brookiepooh!
    I haven't had anything to be proud of lately, but I'll let you know when I do.
    My dear Dustin...I agree with Brooke here. I met you and your gorgeous wife, and my hubbie and I have nothing but admiration for you young people who have "seen the light" and got the heck out of the Borg. Starting a band is hard and I know you'll be successful. It just takes time. Never, EVER NOT be proud of yourself and the fact that you are making a good life for yourself and your wife. Big hug from the Big Woman
    Sarah...thanks for the compliments on the band. I know you have SOMETHING to be proud of. If that's your picture by your posting...then you can be proud to be so beautiful. Let us know when you think of something. Anything...like even getting out of bed in the morning and knowing you are not chained to a crazy cult anymore. Now THAT'S an accomplishment. Wow...this is really hard replying to all the posters here. But I thank everyone for giving me (and the others on this board) a glimpse into your hopes and dreams and all that kind of mushy stuff I just love. Cathy L.
  • whyamihere
    whyamihere

Does this work?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit