March KM - George Benson CD

by Angharad 78 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

It just shows that the WTS is upset about losing ROYALTIES on this music. It really shouldn't matter what the style is of the song because it's vindicating Jehovah's name! But nooooooo, it's bad because it wasn't released by the WTS and therefore isn't creating any money for them.

• brutusmaximus
    brutusmaximus

I am sorry to go off track on the the thread but you have to check out that girls web site and then check out some of the dubs web pages, man I am soooooooo glad I am out.

BM

• Hecklerboy
    Hecklerboy

I remember at a public talk once the speaker mentioned the Stone Temple Pilots and said this type of music wasn't fit to listen to. I thought to myself that there was no way this guy has ever listened to the Stone Temple Pilots and was just saying this becuase of the word "Temple" in the name of the band. How stupid is that?

Let's see, what did I trash. Uhmm, AC/DC, Metallica, Faith No More, and others. What an idiot I was.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Does the Botchtower corp. have these songs copyrighted?

If not, where did they steal them from?

Inquiring minds.... oh yeah, I forgot the dubs can't inquire.

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    It just shows that the WTS is upset about losing ROYALTIES on this music. It really shouldn't matter what the style is of the song because it's vindicating Jehovah's name! But nooooooo, it's bad because it wasn't released by the WTS and therefore isn't creating any money for them.

By George---I think you've GOT it! If it isn't "debasing" (gag) then that would more than likely be THE reason that it isn't "approved" by the WTS.

Annie

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Hey Geogre B. If your reading this thread,, we hope you keep on making music,, you have a real gift. Don't let the Governing Body push you around by writting KM messages that are directed specifically at you.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

I was just sitting here counting how many times the word "burn" is mentioned...........this sounds so much like the Salem Witch Trials.......the GB, closely followed by "The Little Flock" and Great Crowd" (Satan and the Scarlet Colored Wild Beast) to replace the Puritan Governor and Town Fathers of the Salem era...........

• BeelzeDub
    BeelzeDub
    A number of pulishers have telephoned the branch office
    regarding certain recordings of Kingdom songs sung in a
    popular style that are presently being circulated among
    Jehovah's Witnesses.

What about the hundreds or thousands of publishers who have telephoned or wrote the brach offices regarding cetain signings of agreements between the most senior leadership of the Governing Body of Jehovhah's Witnesses and the United Nations?

How about dedicating some print space in the KM and respond to those questions? This is driving hudrends of JWs out of the organization and they know it. Yet, some JWs trying to lighten the load of their religion by showing some creativity and this is what they are more concerned about.

Think about it. Of all the calls that branch offices get, this is the issue that made the cut of all the high priority branch office issues!

This really shows the true heart of the leaders of Jehovah's Witnesses.

• Wallflower
    Wallflower

George Benson ain't my scene.

But I wouldn't mind listening to a CD of Kingdum Melodies sexed up by Prince.

• doodle-v
    doodle-v
    Kingdom Melodies by The Smurfs!

Now that would be good.

Englishman.

ROFL Or how about Alvin and the Chipmunks? hehe oh great... now I got "From House to House" going through my head in the Chipmunks voice! -Doodle-V

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit