March KM - George Benson CD

by Angharad 78 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Quotes
    Quotes

catchthis, I'm PM ing you... to arrange hosting.

• Pwned
    Pwned

a little off topic (cant start a new thread yet cause i'm a n00b): how many of you used to just move ur lips instead of actually sing those god awful songs or sing obnoxiously loud and off key just to be an ass?

• gumby
    gumby

Here is the explanation I just heard from a dub.

This cd doesn't have George Bensons approval for distribution. Somebody got hold of it and started passing it along and the society is simply saying..." we are not apart of this"...and don't be apart of somebodys infringment on another.

. As for the command NOT to download it, why would they go out of their way to help out George Benson by telling others this?

Gumby

• truth_about_the_truth
    truth_about_the_truth

I wonder how many ppl reacted this way when they heard the announcement?

"Wow! I didn't know about that? Maybe I'll go home after the meeting and do a google seach and download it?"

Kind of like the "Not suitable for children" warning disclaimers before some TV shoes. When I was a kid and saw that, it made me want to see it even more.

• gumby
    gumby
    Kind of like the "Not suitable for children" warning disclaimers before some TV shoes. When I was a kid and saw that, it made me want to see it even more.

* starts repeating to women..."don't you dare touch me there" *

Gumby

• prophecor
    prophecor

So if George Benson's doing Kingdom Melodies is contraband, how is it that the ring tones for cell phones that play Kingdom Melodies are not outlawed as well?

http://www.3gupload.com/ringtones/module/Downloads/action/Browse/category_id/820/orderby/rating/show/20/showdesc/0/media_next_page/9

• catchthis
    catchthis

Quotes, just wondering what the status is on putting up those songs.

Is there anyone else that wants to host these as well?

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Once, I was part of a play at a Circuit Assembly that dealt with this. I was a young musician that wanted to make the Kingdom Songs sound funky.

Of course, my counterpart was an elder showing me that this was not a good idea...

• mom_of_3
    mom_of_3

Catchthis:

I don't have the ability to host. But If you coudl burn me a copy of the cd I'd be more than happy to pay you for your trouble. (ie: cost of cd and time etc.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit