hey yall im back!!!!!!!!! New brother

by defd 172 Replies latest jw friends

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

Defd, I'm at the office and shocking as it may sound I don't have a Bible here. Help me out with the Samson account.

• defd
    defd

Big dog

You actually want a WITNESS to tell you about the bible?

• Big Dog
    Big Dog

defd, hey i'll talk religion and bible with anybody, witnesses included. i don't discriminate.

• jaredg
    jaredg

defd.....how can you give a good witness if you avoid the questions?

• RescueMe
    RescueMe

defd, I asked yesterday but it seems to have gotten lost in the welcome ... you said that you could know Jehovah AT FIRST, but it would bring you to the WTBS, and so I asked, What if it didn't? Would you just stop having a relationship with Jehovah without the organization? and to follow that up....why? Today I asked if you could show where in the bible it says anything about the WTBS? In all the times I've gone through the bible I've never seen the WTBS mentioned, nor have I seen anything that remotely resembles the statement that it's foretold in the bible that there will be those who hate the WTBS, so I am curious as to how I could have missed it.

• defd
    defd

jardg

if you were once a witness then you should already know the answers

• rebel8
    rebel8
    But then again the bible fortold it.

Yesterday, I foretold it'd be snowing hard today. My prophecy came true. That means I'm Jehovah. Follow me, I command you. Shave your sideburns. Get a 4-door car, quit your job, and start working in field service full time.

(Just trying to show you your flawed logic, although I do hate to feed trolls.)

• a friend in need
    a friend in need

defd .. you have a personal message. Top left corner in " inbox".

• calamityjane
    calamityjane
    defd .. you have a personal message. Top left corner in " inbox

A friend in need is back, Oh Oh, now we're in for a ride.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    defd .. you have a personal message. Top left corner in " inbox".

No doubt is will claim that apostates are sinners and like living in sin, and are disgruntled, and thats why we arent in the organization anymore. Or, "he let me get a hold of sword of jah and we will take this board ova"

Oh sorry, thats not what the PM said? Dang. My bad.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit