New brother in here!

by defd 290 Replies latest jw friends

• fairchild
    fairchild

Welcome to the board, defd.

• calamityjane
    calamityjane
    are you a sister in Jehovahs organization? Are you a faithful baptized dedicated Jehovahs Witness? From looking at your other posts in the past,,,,,, that is why i say no!

Oh no, I've never been part of that organization. I have had jw's at the door, and I am not a hater of Jehovah or Jesus. I came here for answers.

What I thought you meant by sister is if I have siblings. and Yes I do

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

defd:Are you sure you haven't got it the wrong way around.

You shouldn't eat a man (though m0nk3y might take exception to that), but talking to him is ok?
    I don't recall Paul saying you couldn't write to him, either.

• unbeliever
    unbeliever
    What I thought you meant by sister is if I have siblings. and Yes I do

LMAO!!!

• defd
    defd

fairchild

thank you fair child for the welcome but it doesnt look like ill stay here to long. Not very comfortable with this forum

• under74
    under74

OH MAN...lol...I can't stand this.

defd- just want you to know that I'm glad you're here on the forum. All the best to you.

• Crumpet
    Crumpet

Welcome dfed!

Like you I am at work, but it kind of troubles my conscience to be "stealing" time from my employer by chatting on here and surfing the internet. How do you feel about that yourself?

crumpet

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

hmm you might try the Ewatchman forum. Very good ;).

e-watchman.com

Highly recommened by E Watchman.

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

ahh.. don't be like that defd. We are just trying to warm up to you but you really arent telling us much about yourself so its tough. These are some of the nicest people you could ever meet.

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

defd:

thank you fair child for the welcome but it doesnt look like ill stay here to long. Not very comfortable with this forum

That's a shame. You seem really nice.
    Newbies always get a hard time, it helps them get a thicker skin, quicker

If you'd tell us a little more about yourself, folks might warm to you more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit