New brother in here!

by defd 290 Replies latest jw friends

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

This tread is going to be as long as Brownboys gnashing teeth topic soon. Chat anyone? Me I dont chat cuz the goober body says not to.

• jgnat
    jgnat

I guess the orchid conversation is out. By the way, I have always admired the Saturn work ethic. Here are the values they post on the web:

Values:

We, at Saturn, are committed to being one of the world?s most successful car companies by adhering to the following values:

Commitment to Customer Enthusiasm

We continually exceed the expectations of internal and external customers for products and services that are world leaders in cost, quality, and customer satisfaction. Our customers know that we really care about them.

Commitment to Excel

There is no place for mediocrity and half-hearted efforts at Saturn. We accept responsibility, accountability and authority for overcoming obstacles and reaching beyond the best. We choose to excel in every aspect of our business, including return on investment.

Teamwork

We are dedicated to singleness of purpose through the effective involvement of members,suppliers, retailers, neighbors and other stakeholders. A fundamental tenet of our philosophy is the belief that effective teams engage the talents of individual members while encouraging team growth.

Trust and Respect for the Individual

We have nothing of greater value than our people! We believe that demonstrating respect for the uniqueness of every individual builds a team of confident, creative members possessing a high degree of initiative, self-respect and self-discipline.

Continuous Improvement

We know that sustained success depends on our ability to continually improve the quality, cost and timeliness of our products and services. We are providing opportunity for personal, professional and organizational growth and innovation for all Saturn stakeholders.

http://www.saturn.com/aboutus2/student/pdf/Full_Student_Packet.pdf

In your opinion, defd, does the Saturn company live up to their stated values?

• jaredg
    jaredg

will someone put this in the "best-of" section!!! you guys crack me up man.....heheheh

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Ah...Preston be one of the "other" JC fans! I do like Mr. Cash, yes sir...

In this case though...there are so many other artists who come to mind...a little Tool perhaps?

• wanderlustguy
    wanderlustguy

Jared IS alive!!! Give me a shout some time, maybe we can do lunch!

• defd
    defd

yes i think they live up to thee ideals cars are not selling so good now but we will manage

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

WLG:That's LittleToe, not LittleTool

• GetBusyLiving
    GetBusyLiving

defd, I disassociated myself a few months ago because I learned about how messed up the Witnesses chronology is. What do you think I should do to encourage myself to try to get reinstated?

• calamityjane
    calamityjane

GBL what messed up chronology. Are you talking about 1975?

• Preston
    Preston

WLG:

Heh-heh Heh-heh...he said "TOOL"

- Preston

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit