Tough day -- my mom died today

by cruzanheart 144 Replies latest jw friends

• observador
    observador

Nina, I'm sorry to hear of the passing of your mother.

I wish you and your family well.

Observador.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

(((Nina))) You are an incredibly strong lady..........I'd be a mess, quite frankly........I'm really frightened of how I will deal with mom's passing when it happens.......... Terri

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I'm so sorry. My condolences to the family.

• jules99
    jules99

Nina

I am so sorry about your Mum. You must feel like it's one tragedy after another these last few years, it just doesn't seem fair.

I can tell you've got a wonderfully loving little family around you, and I know you will all help each other through.

You are a lovely person, and lots of people will want to help, so let them. You don't have to be Superwoman.

Love & Hugs

Jules

xxxxx

• prophecor
    prophecor

koala teddy bear Sorry about your loss Nina, wanted to send you a bear hug. Wishing you and yours strength & courage in your time of sorrow.

art

• confusedjw
    confusedjw

Nina - I'm sorry for today and for the last 10 years.

Same for you Dr. Watson.

No one deserves such a cruel disease.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Nina,

We send our condolences from downunder on your loss .

Ozzie and Mrs Ozzie

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

I'm very sorry for your loss. My condolences.

• jgnat
    jgnat

My condolences Nina and Chris.

I appreciate how the professional caregivers made her passing comfortable. I dread the day my Myrna passes, I hope it is as peaceful as it was for your mom.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

((((Nina))) I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your mother. You have shared so much personal things about your life in such a heart felt way, that I'm just sobbing knowing that even though it was a relief, you are still grieving.

((((Chris, Jeanie & Jackson))) please be good to one another. You all are a beautiful family.

Joy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit