Tough day -- my mom died today

by cruzanheart 144 Replies latest jw friends

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

I'm glad to hear that your mamma went peacefully. I went through a very similar ordeal with my mother in 1994. Hers was not a peaceful passing, sadly.

I am pretty sure your mother sees the beautiful, moonlit night. Since leaving the org. I can always feel those who have passed on. You get a destinct feeling that you cannot mistake for anything else.

I want to wish your mother godspeed, whenever she is ready to go, to where ever it is that she is going. She's very lucky to have such a loving daughter and family to have been there for her in her final moments here on Earth.

• gumby
    gumby

Nina......so sorry for you and your family at this time as sadness hurts badly. I feel as you do in that your mother is better in the state she is now in. I would want the same for myself if I were as sick as she was including her mental state with alzheimers.

Please know your friends here care.

Gumby

• Gill
    Gill

Nina - Sorry for the loss of your mother but glad you are all no longer suffering seeing her so unwell and that she is at peace!

Best wishes to you and your family

Gill

• Angharad
    Angharad

((((Nina, Chris, Jennie & Jackson))))))

So sorry for your loss

• Narkissos
    Narkissos

((((((((Nina, Chris, Jennie, Jackson))))))

Heartfelt condolences.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

((((( Nina )))))

I just now saw this...I am so sorry for you and your family. I am glad her passing was dignified and peaceful.

My Mom died 4 years ago (no blood trans.) I wish it had been more peaceful.

Death is the best reminder of our mortal nature.

"Tomorrow is promised to no one..." ~ unknown author

Sincerly, Rabbit

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

All my best to you and yours, now and in the coming days. May love fill your hearts and beauty fill your lives as you cherish each other and each moment together all the more.

~Merry

• gdt
    gdt

Nina and family,

Please know so many care for you. My warmest of thoughts,( wish I could send lovely flowers too ,don't know how to!) There are so many lovely words, but try to just think of all the good things mum did and please believe our Creator does exist and does care.

gdt Geoff.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Nina,

I am so sorry. We're thinking of you all.

Big hugs from Mike & Christina.

• Seven
    Seven

Nina & family,

You have my deepest sympathy and are in my thoughts and meditations.

love,

seven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit