Tough day -- my mom died today

by cruzanheart 144 Replies latest jw friends

• bebu
    bebu

(((((Nina & Family))))

My condolences to all of you.

I hope you will always treasure all the good memories. Thanks so much for sharing their lovely pictures, too.

bebu

• hemp lover
    hemp lover

((((Nina, Chris, Jennie and Jackson)))))

Your mother was so beautiful. I'm crying with you tonight.

• Agnes
    Agnes

So sorry to hear of your loss. It is hard to lose a loved one and I hope you find extra strength to get you through it all. Agnes

• ConcernedMom
    ConcernedMom

(((Nina, Chris & kids)))

• kaykay_mp
    kaykay_mp

I'm really sorry the end of her journey started so painfully, but I'm glad to see that she went in peace.

laters

kaykay_mp

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Nina. When you pour that Ouzo be sure to have one yourself.

My love to you and Chris and the kids. I sent you a PM.

Love

Scott xxx

• one_ugly_time
  • Sunspot
    Sunspot

(((Nina, Chris and little ones)))

So sorry about your mom. My mom died a couple of years ago from Alzheimer's too. They are so much better off now, than where they were, locked in that horrible place in their minds.

Funny that you mentioned the moon last night, I spent a few moments looking at it myself. It was SO bright and was shining on the snow through the trees, making such beautiful and clear patterns.

My love to you all,

hugs,

Annie

• Alleymom
    Alleymom

Nina ---

This is a print by Abbott Fuller Graves called "Peace and Sunshine". I pinned up a copy of it in the hospital for my best friend while she was dying. When I look at the open door of the cottage, which seems to lead to another door into a garden out back, it makes me think that Jeanne has gone through that door into a better place, full of Peace and Sunshine.

I pray that you and Chris and the children will be comforted in the loss of your mom. I was touched by your account of your last day with her.

With much sympathy,
    Marjorie

• Preston
    Preston

Dear Nina,

I visited my parents today and we had a discuission about my grandpa who died a few days ago, we were reflecting on his life and what it mean. We knew very little about him, its a shame when a person has such a long life and there's so little to reflect on. I know your mom would be happy to know how much you meant to her and how beautifully you've honored her in your own life and in your thoughts on this thread. You're a true jewel Nina, I wish I knew more people like you. Hugs.

- Preston

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit