WHY are you here ? (on the board)

by frenchbabyface 74 Replies latest jw friends

• PixieDust
    PixieDust

Hi, I just joined this board, I've been reading for a while now, and decided that I have alot in common with you all.

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

Pixie Dust, that's wonderful. Welcome to JWD.

• PixieDust
    PixieDust

Thanks, it kinda gives me a warm cozy feeling to be here.

• bem
    bem

FBF

I found out that a friend from the kh in Arizona. Where my children, my ex-husband, and I all attended studied and were baptised. Had been dis-fellowshipped. we're talking a pioneer. With three daughters that all pioneered, an Elder son-n-law, and two other S-n-L's that were Minis.servents. I didn't think you could be 'stronger' than she was.

I seen jwd on my first attempt at searching the internet. and one of the things it said in introduction was meet-ups with friends. and knowing how smart M..... C....... is I expect she has found her way to one of these places. If she reads this M put the letters in my avatar name together it's my three kids from oldest to youngest first initilas of there names. PM me. Sorry Frenchbeauty, not trying to hijack your thread just putting in another plug for a friend I so want to speak with.

The other reasons I stay here despite seeing friends and ones that I have became close to leave.

What Franklin said I agree with and he put it very well. and ((((Sunspot)))) I agree with her as well. and the things I have learned made me realize how I so needed to get away from the gloom and doom of the wts. And that I am doing . I have also managed to keep my children from going back.

Edited to welcome pixiedust

• under74
    under74

Welcome to the board PixieDust. I hope to see more posts from you real soon.

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

Hi everyone !!!

___

Bem ( I hope you'll find who you want to)

Sorry ... , not trying to hijack your thread just putting in another plug for a friend I so want to speak with.

It's ok ... this Topic is all OURS ... use it !!!

___

Dang ! (got a phone call and I forget what I wanted to say to all and each of you) well basically : WELCOME to the Newbies and Nice to have you all here ! and also (you funny people )

Aren't we a kind of big familly at least the WTBS bounded us ... well with troubles in between us sometimes but it doesn't seem to last ... we're bigger than that and that's very cool and constructive !

Ok I can stop now I feel to say a lot of things oy oy oy ... I will try to keep them for another topic like about the value of honesty (in between us) even if what we have to say to each other can hurt if we don't see the good it can do to us ... (I'm guilty of that too of course) it seems that there are some things that we still get too much emotional about ... but I'll stop here maybe someone will open a topic about it !!!

Oh and Somehow, that's in what FranklinJ said about being people from the same school finding ways to still meeting/sharing makes more than sense literrally (on this database and in real life)

Read you ... PEACE and LOVE !

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

FBF,

You are too cute

• clementine
    clementine

welcome to Mahaba and PixieDust!! I'm sure you'll enjoy the board!!

and happy to see franch people here

• tata
    tata

2) I am meeting people with a same religious background who will understand what I am feeling.

3) I like it here, we can ask what ever and a lot of you answer; we can said whatever we are thinking and nobody judge.

• tata
    tata

Sorry

This is number 1:

1) I like all the information that I read, is a good for therapy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit