WHY are you here ? (on the board)

by frenchbabyface 74 Replies latest jw friends

• BrendaCloutier
    BrendaCloutier
    It is sort of like we are an alumni to a certain High School.....

That, or survivors from a sinking ship....

• franklin J
    franklin J

HAH!

...a sinking ship....Brenda I do agree with you...we are the lucky ones to have caught the lifeboats... just row a little harder...keep rowing and do not look back until you hit land....

I suppose that since it has been so long for me; the edges are softened and I have to really remember how very hard it was emotionally to initially be out....like many here, I had a very difficult road to travel. But it can be done

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

I first wanted to resume it all but actually I?m not gonna do it, you all expressed yourself in your very personals ways sharing what you mean but that?s what I want people to read IN YOUR postes that how we get to know and appreciate each other

On the common ground/compared to JWLAND I will at least repeat what Clementine said which can globally be one of the main reason we like to share our thoughts and time here :

• Clementine : Feel at ease (nothing to do with JWLAND)

And yeah weird as is it the last poste I?ve checked before to know what I will put in mine and can resume the feeling as a groupe

• FranlinJ : It is sort of like we are an alumni to a certain High School (yeah it get people close sharing so many good time and thoughts and support)

I?m happy you did appreciate the topic itself ? and kiss you all ON THE ASS !!!

Keep on going if you feel like ? I want to know !

• Heatmiser
    Heatmiser

I came here mostly to try to hopefully hook up with old "friends" that might have left the WTBS.

I stick around because of the comradery.

Heatmiser

• frenchbabyface
    frenchbabyface

hook up with old "friends"

Heatmiser ... interesting did a lot people thing they could find old friends on here ??? it's very possible actually

I've also realised that there were French ... Well if you are French and live around Paris LET'S GET IN TOUCH DAMNIT (PM Me if you feel like - maybe we even know each other ...) ... I've tried EX JW meet-up service it seems like there is never enough people to make it ...

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

Yeah the meetups get sporatic mostly seems maybe we are reserve because we are a hurt little sheep. We still think of it as the world,,, maybe subconsciously only,, but it is there any way to get rid of it the programing? Maybe there are some buttons you push that triggers mind defrag.

• Been there
    Been there

(((((FBF)))))

I?m happy you did appreciate the topic itself ? and kiss you all ON THE ASS !!!

ROTFL........you are to cute

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

I'm here for the HOT guys

~Beck~

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Yall are kind of a line to sanity for me. I thought for a long time that I was alone and it was kind of overwhelming, now I see it isn?t so special, eh unusual to be where I am now. Also the counter brainwashing ;) here helped me to get over fear of dying at Armageddon because of my distain for the GB. Heh plus I learn about things before they are announced.

IPSec

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Interaction on this forum is the only contact I have EVER had with other X jws.

Me, too.

I'm here for the HOT guys

I been here, I mean been here a whole year and over four months and no one told me there were hot guys here??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit